Seamus Finnigan x Florence DeCosta

- EDITED -

----------

I jumped off of the ground, ready to kick some Gryffindor ass. I'm the Slytherin beater, and a damn good one. Yeah, it might sound cocky, but I know I'm good.

I grabbed my bat tighter and swung a bludger towards the Gryffindor beaters. I smirked as it nearly hit one of the Weasleys. Which one? Well, who the hell knows. He snarled to me and continued on with his life. I heard the announcer, Seamus Finnigan, speak up. 

"Ugh, that was some nasty play by Florence DeCosta." I glared at the announcer cage, just to see Finnigan stare at me. I shot him a glare and continued on. I hit another bludger away, this time aiming at the Potter kid. But much to my displeasure, one of the Weasleys hit it away. I payed no attention to it and pushed this chick out of my way whilst speeding to hit bludger away from Flint. I heard some yelling behind me and laughed. Did they expect us to play nice?

"And again more unfair play from the Slytherins. DeCosta doesn't seem to play by the rules." I heard Finnigan announce. What does that git have against me?! I swore out loud and continued playing. 

• Time Skip •

"Dammit!" I yelled and kicked the ground. The game just ended and we LOST. Lost, to Gryffindor. I heard some agreeing swearing behind me, then the announcer announced.

"Doesn't seem that the Slytherins are too happy about this. That's what you get for playing dirty." clearly dedicated that towards me. I huffed. I wasn't the only one playing dirty! We started to retreat, but not before shooting some killing glances at the Gryddindor. If looks could kill, they'd be dead faster than you could say 'quidditch'.

I turned around and went straight towards our locker rooms. As I was walking a little behind my team I saw Seamus Finnigan walking my way. I just had to give him a piece of my mind. I trotted over to him and pushed slightly on his shoulder. 

"Hey, nitwit. You got a problem with me?" Finnigan turned around and flashed a handsome smile. Wait, what? Handsome... no, no, NO. Stop thinking things like that, Florence! He is a Gryffindor AND a douche. 

"What do you mean?" he asked and stepped closer to me. Oh, is he trying to intimidate me? Well, thats not going to work. I'm not in Slytherin for nothing. I stepped closer to him as well. 

"Don't act stupid with me, Finnigan." I say and step a bit closer, Finnigan stepping a bit back. I smirked and continued. "Well? Don't keep me waiting." 

He cleared his throat and said: "I'm still not sure what on earth you are talking about. I simply announced every detail in the game."

I huffed at him and stared him straight in the eye, not being much shorter than him. (Sorry if Florence really is taller... but this is just what you gotta go with) Dang, he's cute. No, hold the phone, Florence. Dare to think like that again. 

"YOU talked about me the WHOLE game! You think it's wise to with fuck me, huh?" I said, kinda losing my cool. But nobody, and I mean NOBODY plays with me. "Spit. It. Out." 

He looked at me like I was a crazy person and then smiled a sweet smile. I continued to stare at him with my cold stare. 

"You're cute when you're angry." he said. This completely took me by surprise. I looked at him with a questioning gaze. Then I heard someone yell for me. 

"DeCosta, come on!" I turned to the voice and took a few steps. I turned around once more and looked at his face. From the debts of my brain came an idea, thus I winked at him, his face turning scarlet red. I turned around once again, smiling satisfied. Then I walked away, swaying my hips from side to side. 

That'll teach him to screw with me.

-------•-------

I am so so so sorry this took so long... But this was a request from SpooperSquilt. If you want a part two of this I'll be happy to write one! This one just took so long and I didn't want to prolong this anymore. 

As always, point out every flaw and grammar mistake!

Toodles!