Minji grabbed his wrist before his fingers could venture any further, but it was too late. That stroke, combined with the heat of his kiss, was all it took to get her engines revving; before she knew it, she had a heat of her own that needed to be satisfied.

"Stop it," she breathed shakily.

"Stop fighting it," he whispered, before pushing her down onto her back. The drunk youth climbed on top of Minji, while his finger still underneath her dress. Without a second more to waste, Jungkook slipped his middle finger behind the clothed barrier and into her.

"Oh my--"

"Gosh, what's taking him so long?" Jimin paced back and forth in the kitchen as he thought about their missing maknae. Him, along with Yoongi and Jin, were already finishing up the last touches on your cake. "It doesn't take that long to find a pack of birthday candles."

"Jimin-ah, I managed to find a pack of candles. Don't worry about it."

"Oh, that's great. You found the candles, but there's still no sign of Jungkook."

"Why don't you just call him?"

"I tried that already, but I think his phone is dead."

"Yah," Hoseok, along with Namjoon, strolled up to the both of them, "did you guys run into Jungkook, yet?"

"No, but we're looking for him. Why, have you seen him?"

"I heard a few people were talking about them seeing him sitting outside taking a nap."

"He's taking a nap?!" Jimin stormed past the boys to get to the front door. As he raked it open, there was no sign of him. At all. "What the heck?" Confused, he ended up going back into the kitchen with the rest. "He's not there."

"So...our maknae is drunk and missing?" Namjoon asked. "That's not good. I hope he wasn't kidnapped or anything."

"Kidnapped!?" Their eyes went wide.

"Will you guys calm down," Yoongi said. "Jungkook's a strong kid. He can more or less take care of himself at this point."

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin shook his head, "you're not really helping."

"Is Jiyeong still here at least?" Namjoon asked. "And what about Taehyung and Minji?"

"Well, Jiyeong and Taehyung were on the dance floor together, but I'm not so sure about Minji," Hoseok said.

"Nice," Jimin held his forehead, "the birthday girl's two best friends are missing."

"There's a possibility that they're with each other," Namjoon said.

"I doubt it."