Hot Weather (Unknown/Saeran Choi x F!Reader)

Requested by: lukerob7

________

"It's so fucking hooooooooot....." Saeran spoke while dragging his words.

They were at (y/n)'s house, though her AC just broke, now everything is a nightmare. (y/n) stripped down to get into her swimsuit. Now she's just laying on the ground, screaming, from the awful heat. (y/n) then flopped on her back and groaned once more. She looked up at her boyfriend, he was sweating as well.

He didn't even smile, he just stared at her. With death in his eyes and pain on his face. He groaned and deepthroated the popsicle in his hand. (y/n) cringed and looked away, she turned on the side and screamed. She's sweating like a dog and she hates it. (y/n) wants to go swimming, though she's too lazy to uncover her pool. Also, Saeran promised to clean her pool, but he hasn't done that yet.

(y/n) ran her fingers through her own hair and started to crawl to her own kitchen. She went to the freezer and stuck her head in it. She screamed louder and started to groan. (y/n) is satisfied with this though she hates it. Saeran heard the screaming and groaning, he decided to join her as well. (y/n) started to scream louder, due to her boyfriend.

Saeran though became quiet, he went over to (y/n) and picked her up. He kissed her cheek and threw her on the couch. Saeran took off his shirt, (y/n) blushed though her went outside. Saeran began to uncover the pool. He then placed a machine inside of it and began to clean it. (y/n) looked up and smiled. She giggled and went to the kitchen. She poured a glass of lemonade for Saeran and got something for herself.

She took a huge gulp from it and she went outside. She sat on one of the chairs and watched Saeran clean the pool. He waved at her as he pushed up his own sunglasses.

"I'm working hard for you babe!" He shouted.

(y/n) shouted back, "Good work hunny!"

❀❀❀

"DONE!" He shouted as he ran over to chug his lemonade.

(y/n) got up and jumped into the water. She came back up for air and cheered, "Thanks babe!!!"

Saeran after he chugged the lemonade, he jumped into the pool. He came back up for air and began to kiss his lover. (y/n) kissed back, maybe a hot summer is a great summer after all.