How's the Weather? (Yoosung Kim x Short!F!Reader)

Requested by: garmaufoeva and TodorokiLicht

______

"Hey shorty!" Chuckled a male student as he walked passed (y/n).

(y/n) known for being the shortest person in school, ever since she was a child. The reputation never changed. (y/n) absolutely hates being called 'shorty'. (y/n) groaned from that remark, she felt tempted to give him the middle finger. Though she kept her balance and didn't do such a thing. (y/n) ran fingers through her hair and continued to walk to her class. She finally reached it.

She sat down and situated herself. Yoosung came walking in afterwards. He sat down next to (y/n) he kissed her cheek. (y/n) jumped and then smiled at him. She kissed his lips and pulled away. Yoosung is known to be the shortest male in school. Two short people are together, many people made comments on that. How their children will become short, and all of that. They heard it all.

Very annoyed as they were, they just dealt with it. The only thing (y/n) absolutely hates is people asking her: "How's the weather down there?" She almost punched someone due to that comment. She hates it, Yoosung feels the exact same way. Being asked that question is the most annoying thing for them. That's actually how they started to bond. Then they became more.

"Hey guys, how's the weather?" Said a student right behind them.

His friends and him started to laugh, they high fived.

(y/n) groaned, "Get lost, dick."

One of the guy's friends winced, "Oh sweetheart, no wonder why you're short! You're closer to hell."

(y/n) turned around and started to attack that male. Yoosung gasped and sat up. She pounced on him and started to mess up his clothes and his face. The male was laughing but yet screaming. Her punches didn't hurt, they were kind of cute. He grabbed her hands and held them.

(y/n) pulled her hands away and slapped him, "Never do that to me!"

"(y/n) calm down!" Yoosung spoke as he pulled her off of him.

"You're a feisty one, I like that." The male chuckled.

Yoosung was about to mess him up, until the professor walked in. Everyone sat back in their seats.