Steamy Supplies Closet (Jumin Han x F!Reader) [LEMON]

Requested by: MysticGamerJH

High school AU

#ouranreferenceinthepicture

_______

(y/n) moaned as Jumin pinned her up against the wall. Today, Jumin was graduating. Though he decided to take some time out of his class to hang out with his girlfriend. (y/n) was only one year younger than him. Anyways, Jumin had (y/n) up against the wall. He was kissing her ever so passionately. (y/n) moaned in his mouth and wrapped her arms around him. Jumin kept on kissing back. He then bit her lower lip and shoved his tongue into her mouth.

He began to unbutton her shirt. (y/n) let him do so. Jumin took off his lover's shirt and felt her lacy bra. (y/n) moaned from his cold finger tips. He was so gentle, though his touch became rougher and rougher. (y/n) needed to keep quiet, she tried her best but all she wanted to do was moan and moan. Jumin pulled on the back of her hair and started to kiss down to her neck.

He pushed his knee up against her slit. (y/n) whined, she was becoming wetter by the minute. He started to kiss and bite her neck. He rubbed against her wet slit and pushed up once more. He left a hickey on her lower jaw. (y/n) sighed, there's spot on obvious places, however, she can cover it up. Jumin pulled away with a smirk. He then took off her bra and squeezed her breast.

(y/n) whined, "Ju-Jumin, I can't be too loud! Someone is gonna-"

He licked up her nipple and then sucked on it. (y/n)'s face flushed with pink. Jumin smirked as he sucked on it. The male pulled away and swirled the buf around his tongue. He then placed his mouth back on it to suck. With his other hand, he was playing with the bud. Pinching it, rubbing it, flicking it lightly, etc. (y/n) covered her mouth, she loved this, but why at school.

Jumin pulled away, he took unzipped his pants and took out his cock. It was half hard but (y/n) knew what to do. (y/n) got on her knees and took some pre-cum from off of his dick. She rubbed it in between her breast. She then took the pick and placed it between her boobs. She squished his cock with her round tits. Jumin moaned lightly, this was great. He began to buck up, (y/n) whined lightly. Pre-cum was getting everywhere on her. She loved the way it looked on her.

Every time he bucked up she would look the top of his cock. (y/n) loved the way he tasted, (y/n) whined louder. Soon he became hard, and he came all over her. (y/n) whined and tried to catch some cum in her mouth. Jumin grabbed her after he came. He pinned her once more and slid himself in her tight slit. (y/n) covered her mouth, though Jumin removed his tie and used it as a gag for (y/n).

Jumin began to grunt as he bucked in her. (y/n) moan's were covered, Jumin didn't want anyone to hear her, though he wanted to hear her scream. She tightened around his dick as he went further and further. Soon, he was completely in inside of her. Hitting her good spot over and over again. Her breast were bouncing, it was a hot sight to see.

"I'm gonna cum soon..." He panted.

(y/n)'s eyes lightened with pleasure, she needed him. He came in her, he basically filled her up. This made (y/n) climax as well. Jumin pulled out and took the tie off of her. He began to kiss her. He then heard three knocks. They pulled away and began to put on their closes. That was the sign from Jihyun, adults were passing by.