Too Loud (Psychotic!Zen/Hyun Ryu x F!Reader)

Requested by: XxRin-KagaminexX

______

Zen became less unaware as he got older. He came, aloof, more irritated by time, frustrated. Zen couldn't take it, everything was becoming a blur. It was hard to pay attention during theatre, he couldn't respond as well. (y/n) began to notice more and more of these habits. She became concerned with her fiancée. She noticed this behaviour before, but now it's worse. The signs are becoming more and more concerning. She consulted to a counselor.

Zen was sent there, though he became angry. He didn't want to go, often telling her that he was afraid. "There was nothing to be afraid about." (y/n) would say. Though he couldn't shake it off, everything bothered him. (y/n) would do her best to calm him down, though he couldn't hear her anymore. It's either he ignored her, or he didn't notice her pain.

As the counseling continued, (y/n) learnt that his behaviour was due to his childhood trauma. Constantly being called unworthy, horrible, disgusting, and ugly. Zen never thought he would get attached to his childhood again, but now it's ruining his image. It's hard for him to act, he can't respond to it anymore. Zen would get frustrated at work, often yelling and throwing violent fits. One time he took it too far. When (y/n) was trying to calm him down, he slapped her.

"Fuck off!" He yelled, as his hand laid upon her delicate face.

Worst of all, (y/n) didn't flinch nor scream. She kept silent, not a single sound escaped her mouth. She just looked down, the quiet scared him so much. The director pulled her away, he made Zen go home. This made it worse, he needed (y/n). He started to thrash about, needing his lover. Though it's so daunting, she didn't move nor make a peep. She was just breathing, and staring at the ground. Her (e/c) eyes were covered by her (h/c) locks of hair.

"I'm sorry." She spoke, under her breath.

Zen's eyes widened, tears streamed down his face. People began to yell at him as he tried to get to (y/n). He was acting violent. Everything was becoming too loud for him, he could hear his own heart beat. It was getting too loud. He needed to tear out his heart and stomp on it. Sooner or later, he couldn't hear anyone. (y/n) was taken out of his sight, another actor called the police.

The actor was in tears, the crew was trying to pull him back. He has bloody nose already, how did this happen? Zen continued to thrash, (y/n) was nowhere near him. Zen needed her, or it'll be far too late for him.