Travel Confession (V/Jihyun Kim x F!Reader)

Requested by: Lorealex05

______

"Jihyun!" Shouted (y/n) as she clung onto his arm.

His cheeks went pink and spoke, "Oh, hey what's up?"

"'What's up'? You haven't seen me in two weeks?! That's all you ask me?!" She shouted.

He chuckled, "I'm kidding, I missed you. Did you take any good photos?"

(y/n) nodded, "Of course silly."

(y/n) reached in her bag and lead Jihyun to a shaded place. Jiyun sat down next to he. He took the photo album and smiled. (y/n) giggled lightly, she leaned on her shoulder. The relationship between these two are fairly interesting. (y/n) has a huge crush on the blue haired male. Jihyun also has feelings for her. However, he's with Rika, slightly unhappy. (y/n) new his emotions, and she wanted him to feel better.

Jihyun's eyes were lighting up with every single photo. (y/n) does have a talent, he loved her photos so much. The pictures of wildlife, the people, the culture, etc. Everything was beautiful. Her trip to Thailand looked to magical. There was a glorious picture of an elephant. Jihyun's eyes widened, how did she get so close? Though the next picture was her riding the elephant, it was very artsy.

Jihyun smiled once more. He flipped his hair and continued to look at the photos. He sighed, though it was an enchanted sigh. (y/n) smiled at him, she pinched his cheek. Jihyun made a farty noise and (y/n) laughed. He never acts like this with Rika, only with her. He's only goofy around her. Jihyun reached the last page of the photo album. In there was a paper, for him. He picked it up and read it to himself.

"Hey Jihyun,

I thought about you alot during this. Thailand was a truly a wonderful journey, I will you could've been there with me. You would've loved every bit of it. Though this isn't the reason why I'm writing this, I wanted to write this for you. We've been friends ever since we were 5, we fell in love. I'm still head over heels for you. I know you're with Rika, but I don't mind remaining friends with you. I still love you and I would adore you either way.

Love you,

(y/n) (l/n)"

"(y/n), I-" He spoke.

"Don't, I just want to be quiet with you." She whispered.