Which Major? (Jumin Han x F!Reader x Zen/Hyun Ryu)

Requested by: _Wolf-chan_

______

Two boys, two majors that she can go into. Jumin Han, was going into business. Zen (his stage name) is going into acting. (y/n) had no idea what to do with her life. Should she not go into Jumin's or Zen's major? Or should she go into her own major. Like do something she actually liked. She shouldn't go into a major which she didn't enjoy that much. Both of the males were very charming. But why go into a major for a cute boy?

(y/n) shook her head side to side as she did her homework. She couldn't shake them off, she kissed them both. She also went on dates with the both of them. This is too annoying for (y/n), she groaned. Her roommate glared at her then went back to talking on the phone. Except she went outside. (y/n) groaned again, she checked her. She received a text from Mr. Trust Fund Kid.

He was expressing his jealousy towards Zen. (y/n) rolled her eyes and quickly texted back, there was also outside drama. Which boy should she date? Which boy she leave? (y/n) groaned once more, frustrated she was. Though she will make her decision soon, Jumin or Zen? Well that's very much obvious.

━━━☆ Ending #1 ☆━━━

Of course it was going to be Jumin. Jumin was the man for her, he was already an inspiration to all of the other companies. He already knows what he wants. Jumin had perfectly planned out his life ahead of him, it was perfect for (y/n). So she wanted to express her decision to the two men. They met up at the college gates. Jumin was waiting with his arms crossed and staring down at his feet.

Zen however was shuffling around with his. He was listening to music from his upcoming (that he is the main character in), and practicing some of the moves. (y/n) saw them and ran up to them. She was waving, Jumin lifted his head and waved back with a small smile. Zen unpluggd his earbuds and waved back. She then stopped in her tracks.

"So who is it going to be?" Zen asked.

"Yes, do enlighten us." Jumin chuckled.

(y/n) was panting then she caught her breath as she spoke, "Jumin, I want you."

Jumin smirked at Zen and walked over to (y/n). He kissed (y/n), (y/n) kissed and wrapped her arms around his neck. Zen rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. They then pulled apart. Jumin wrapped one arm around his waist and entered into the college grounds. With Zen waiting there, all alone.

━━━☆ Ending #2 ☆━━━

It was obviously going to Zen, he's more sweet than Jumin. Zen is the type of man who would buy (y/n) flowers if she just stated that she was sad. (y/n) smiled to herself, maybe when Zen get super famous she can flaunt off her boyfriend to all of the paparazzi. She squealed and texted both of the males that she wanted to see the both of them first thing in the morning at the cafe.

Both of them responded, both stating that they will go. (y/n) closed her textbook and stretched. She went to her bed and layed down on it. She scrolled through old text messages between Zen and her. (y/n) went to Zen more about personal issues than Jumin. She just went to Jumin about school issues. (y/n) fell asleep in clothes, she forgot to change into her nightwear.

Next day later she woke up and changed into different clothing. She ran out of her dorm and ran to the cafe. Jumin and Zen were chatting inside. For once they looked like they got along well. (y/n) went inside of the cafe and sat in between them. Zen already ordered some breakfast and a drink for (y/n). She sipped from her drink.

"So..." Zen smiled.

"Who is-" Jumin was interrupted.

"Zen, it's going to be Zen." (y/n) chuckled with a wink.

Jumin looked visibly confused, "Excuse me?"

"It's me?!" Zen laughed with a smile on his face.

(y/n) nodded then kissed him. Zen kissed her back, he then opened one eye to look at Jumin. He stuck up his middle finger at him. Jumin clenched his fist.

━━━☆ Ending #3 ☆━━━

No one, she couldn't chose either of them. (y/n) decided that she would try to break it to them easily. So she did, she saw them at College and told them no.

"Why?" Zen asked.

"Did we do something wrong?" Jumin also asked.

"No, I'm not ready. That's why I don't want to go with either of you. I still don't know my major, maybe we can decide after a year or so. Maybe you two will find someone better than me." She smiled.

Both were quiet. She kissed Jumin then Zen, and hugged them both. She shrugged and walked away.

"I guess we can stop arguing now." Jumin sighed.

"Yeah, so truce?"

He nodded, "Truce."

They shook hands and parted.