Don't Go (Yoosung Kim x Suicidal!F!Reader)

Requested by: xX_Ally_Xx and Scarlet_Fire_xoxo

WARNING: Mentions of suicide, attempted suicide, depression, anxiety, etc.

_______

Losing Rika was already awful for him already. Her suicide made Yoosung break down inside. He didn't want Rika to leave, he loved her so much. But (y/n) started to show signs of suicidal tendencies. She started to let go of herself, she became more distance with the world. She didn't even want to speak to Yoosung, one of her most trusted friends. Yoosung felt hurt and torn. He didn't know what to do.

The death of his cousin made him shake in every step. What if he says the wrong thing? Or what if he doesn't know what to say? Everything was just a void to him, nothing goes in, nothing goes out. Yoosung does care for his friend. He loved (y/n), everything about her. Though suicide shakes one up. He was too scared, and he knew (y/n) became terrified.

When (y/n) did speak to Yoosung, she told him that she was terrified. Terrified of her actions and her consequences. Even of people, how did this come to be? Yoosung of course listened and tried to give his best advice. Though not even his words could save (y/n). Nothing impacted her emotions. (y/n) loved Yoosung, she wanted to tell him that. Rejection, she feared rejection.

Yoosung wanted to know the roots of her problems. (y/n) decided to leave him be. Truth be told, her depression got to her. Anxiety filled her lungs until she threw up.(y/n) hated throwing up, she also hated her sadness. It consumed her, she couldn't brush it off. It was always with her, she could scream: "Go away! I don't need you!"

No, not even that trick could help. One thing rang through her brain, death. Her thoughts of death scared her, though she was relieved. (y/n) had tears streaming down her face, she had to do this. (y/n) didn't want to feel this way, only suffering. Yoosung called her one night, she didn't pick up. He tried again, again, again, and again. Nothing...

Yoosung opened his door and (y/n) stood in front of him. She had bags under eyes and she looked like a wreck. (y/n) opened her mouth to speak but she passed out. Yoosung caught her, tears swelled up in his eyes. Her wrist were bleeding, and she was all wet. Though she arms were the wettest part of her body. Yoosung gagged thinking about the thought of his friend dying.

✽✽✽

"Yoosung, I don't know where I would be without you." (y/n) spoke.

"What do you mean?" He replied as he sipped from his drink.

"That night where I almost died, I thought of you. I didn't want to leave you. I loved you so much. Though I was just so miserable, I ended up doing it. I regretted it. I-"

Yoosung touched her hand, "It's okay, don't thank me. You're strong enough to get through this. In fact, you're the bravest person I know."