Chapter 20 - Shower Walls

Chapter 20

Shower Walls

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING*

•Ethan's POV•

I was woken up by dishes clinking, a sound that at first confused me, until I opened my eyes and remembered where I was, and what I had done last night.

I was naked in bed – something that I almost never do – with the white duvet draped over my body. The curtains were drawn, revealing the floor-to-ceiling windows that let it blinding amounts of sunlight. And Jake, in nothing but a fresh pair of white Calvins, assorting dishes on a trolley.

He smirked at me. "Good morning, gorgeous. I hate to disrupt your beauty sleep, but breakfast has arrived."

Indeed, breakfast had arrived. There were four dishes on the trolley.

"How much do you think I eat?" I ask him in slight disbelief.

He gave me a wink. "After last night, I'd say you must be famished." He grinned then.

He must be pretty proud of himself.

But I was definitely hungry.

I was watching Jake when he crouched to reach the cutlery that was wrapped in napkins on the bottom tray of the trolley. He gave me a slight glance while he was down there, but he did a double take, a grin spreading quickly across his face.

"What?" I asked. But I realised what.

The duvet was folded and arched in a way that most definitely showed my privates. And I would bet all my money that Jake was watching my morning wood beneath the duvet, if the growing bulge of Jake's wasn't evidence enough.

He got back up with a handful of cutlery, picking up a tray and bringing it over to the bed, ignoring both of our erections.

"Eat first and I promise I'll take care of that for you." It was pure animal and lust in his voice, which only made me harder.

"I hope you know I take promises very seriously," I said.

"I do to," was all he said.

We ate our breakfast in relative silence. He'd ordered two dishes, and two sides; both of our main dishes consisted of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomato and onion, while the sides were bowls of fruit. I didn't notice that there was a jug of juice until Jake got up and poured me a cup.

Despite the minutes that had passed, watching Jake walk around in those tight white Calvins, putting the dishes back and putting it outside, in the hallway, I was hard within moments.

Jake walked back in the door, locking it behind him.

"Round two?" he asked, resting against the door.

Throwing the duvet off myself and making my way to the shower was answer enough.

- - - - -

Jake captured my lips in a kiss that was hotter than the water that was cascading down our naked bodies.

This time it was much more raw and heated, both of us eager to finish the other off and ravish them within minutes. Jake had me pinned against the shower wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. His strong, hard body was pressed against me, rubbing against my cock every time he would jerk his body a little, to rub his own cock against my ass.

We didn't bother with a condom this time, and I – and my body – reveled in the feel of skin-on-skin down there.

It happened faster this time. My ass was still throbbing from the night before, but when Jake pushed his way inside me, it only increased the pleasure. We didn't break the make-out session that we were having as Jake thrusted himself into me. He wasn't going too hard or fast – for now – but the thrusts still had me moaning openly into Jake's hot mouth.

The pleasure kept increasing.

Jake broke the kiss, resting his nose and forehead on my own as we moaned into each other's mouths. Having him inside me was too much ecstasy to handle. I moved one hand from his neck, down to my own rock-hard erection.

I barely stroked myself once before Jake stopped me. He cupped my balls, rolling them between his fingers. I took that as answer enough: he wanted to do everything this time.

So, I let him.

I let myself go, returning my hand back to his back, where I grabbed at his broad, muscular shoulders with both hands as he thrusted in and out of me, while stroking me. His other hand held the small of my back, holding me in place while his body pressed me firmly against the tiled shower wall.

It came even quicker this time; the ecstasy rocketing and rolling through our bodies, like hurricane claiming us.

We only stared at each other as Jake did all the work, pleasuring us both, making us both reach the end. Jake's deep brown eyes squinted as he moaned and came inside me, but he didn't break the eye contact as he kept stroking and thrusting, each one slowing down gradually, even as we had both already came.

I loosened the grip that I had on him, bringing my hands from his back to rest them on top of his shoulder, releasing my crossed ankles that were pressed tightly against his ass. Jake let me down easy. I moaned one last time as I felt Jake pull out of me as my feet rested on the ground.

I placed my hands on his toned abs, admiring his body. Jake lifted my chin with a knuckle, and took my bottom lip between his teeth and sucked on it. He let me go. The lustful glint was still shining in those hazel eyes.

"Round three?" He winked at me. "This time you can fuck me against the shower wall."

I chuckled. "As tempting as that sounds, we have to get ready to meet your parents at the café."

He pouted, but accepted the kiss I gave him nonetheless.