Four

Ainslee didn't know what to do about Cal constantly wanting to pay for Autumn. She knew it was only right of him but she didn't want to bother him.

Ainslee woke and yawned. Autumn whimpered in her Moses basket. She smiled and got up. Her phone buzzed. As Ainslee picked up Autumn, she looked at her phone.
"Hope things are okay. Looking forward to seeing you and the madam today. Give Autumn my love - Iain x"

Ainslee grinned widely and put it down. Autumn blinked up at her.
"Will we go see Grumpy Iain?" Ainslee asked. Autumn began to drool on her. Ainslee giggled and put in a dummy.

Ainslee changed Autumn and carried her downstairs. Ainslee made breakfast for herself and heated up a bottle.
"We've got something important to ask Grumpy today," Ainslee said to Autumn as she took the bottle.

When Ainslee was ready she went to the ED with Autumn. Autumn slept peacefully. Ainslee drove to the ED and smiled as she seen Iain waiting. Iain walked over.
"Where's the little one?" Iain asked.
"She's in the back," Ainslee said with a smile. Iain grinned and opened the back door.

Iain lifted out Autumn. She slept peacefully.
"She's gorgeous Ainslee," Iain cooed.
Ainslee grinned. "Don't get soppy on me, Dean."
Iain laughed and carried Autumn inside with Ainslee.
"Iain, can we talk later on?" Ainslee asked.
"Of course we can. You stay around with Autumn while I'm on my shift. Then I'll meet you after my shift. I finish it early."

Ainslee walked into the staffroom with Autumn. Iain went to the paramedic station. Everyone grinned at Ainslee.
"There's your mini-me," Charlie said.
Ainslee laughed. "She really is. Little madam's been sleeping all morning. Kept me up most of the night."

Everyone came over to say hello to Autumn. Cal stayed back. He didn't know what to do. Ethan went over to him.
"Lets go say hello to her," Ethan said. Cal just nodded. He had a teddy bear in his locker for Autumn.

Ethan smiled at Ainslee. Ainslee smiled back.
"Look Autumn, its Uncle Nibbles," Ainslee said. Ethan chuckled. Ainslee let him hold her. Autumn woke and grinned slightly at him.
"I-I have something for her," Cal said.
"If it's money I don't want it."

Cal sighed and went to his locker. He opened it and got out a pink teddy bear. He handed it to Ainslee.
"It's for Autumn," he said. Ainslee smiled slightly.
"Thank you."

Ainslee handed it to Autumn when Ethan put her back into the car seat. Autumn grabbed it immediately. Cal smiled slightly.
"Thank you. She clearly loves it," Ainslee said. Cal nodded.

Ainslee sat in the staffroom with Autumn. Iain finished up his shift eventually and walked in.
"Alright?" he asked. Ainslee smiled and nodded.
"Can we talk now?"

Iain nodded and closed the staffroom door. He sat down with Ainslee and held Autumn. Autumn began to nuzzle into the warmth of his chest.
"I know it's probably fast moving. You can say no if you want to. But would you be able to move in with me? Would you want to move in with me?" Ainslee asked. Iain didn't reply.

He smirked when he seen Ainslee panicking.
"Calm down you. Of course I will," Iain said. Ainslee breathed a sigh of relief and kissed him gently. Iain smiled and kissed back.

For once, Charley's life seemed perfect, but how much would her life change once Cal found out about Iain moving in?