Ten

Ainslee was struggling with the fact that she was pregnant and that she had lost the baby. It was all too much for her. Ainslee didn't even know that she was pregnant and it killed part of her.

Ainslee sat on the sofa and smiled as Iain walked into the room. "I woke up and you weren't there. Are you okay?" He asked.

Ainslee looked to him and smiled. "I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake you. I can't stop thinking about our baby that we lost. And I don't know what to do," she said.

Iain sat down next to her. He smiled and wrapped an arm maround her. "I know it's a lot right now. But I love you and I'm here for you no matter what. But you're alive and you're okay. I'm glad that you're okay. I'm here for you. No matter what," Iain said.

Ainslee rested her head on his chest. "I know we didn't plan it. Falling pregnant. But it was our baby. It'll be okay won't it? I mean I have Autumn and I wanna move past what Taylor tried to do," Ainslee said.

Iain pulled her close and kissed her. He wrapped an arm around her. He held her close and smiled. "It'll be okay. I promise," Iain said.

****

Ainslee heard a knock at the door. She frowned as Iain went to answer it. She sat on the sofa as Cal and Jesy walked in. She grinned as Autumn ran over to her. Ainslee picked her up and held her close. She smiled as she kissed the top of her little girls head. "Mummy missed you so much," Ainslee said.

"Mama!" Autumn squealed as she laid her head on her mummy's shoulder.

"She's been good as gold. And she's missed you too. We're glad you're okay. Aren't we Cal?" Jesy said.

Cal smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'm so sorry for what happened. I never wanted you to get hurt," Cal said.

Ainslee looked at him and smiled. "It's not your fault Cal. I lost my baby. But I'll be okay I guess. It's just hard. I mean I didn't even know I was pregnant. And it's a bloody mess,"Ainslee said.

Cal smiled and took her hand. "One day when you're ready, you'll have more kids. And you'll be a great mum to them. Like you are with Autumn. Jesy and I are here too," he said as Ainslee smiled at him.

****

Ainslee smiled as she sat with Autumn who sat watching cartoons. She looked at her little baby and smiled. She kissed the top of her head. "Mummy loves you and it's all going to be okay. I promise," Ainslee said.

She was ignoring the fact she had lost the baby. But how long could Ainslee hide just how heartbroken that she truly was.

Ainslee had no idea about how she wasn't the only one who was struggling with the loss. And unaware of how everything was going to change dramatically. How nothing would ever be the same again. Especially with her and Iain.