Sixteen

Ainslee knew how things were a mess. She knew how she was pregnant. And how she didn't know what to do.

Ainslee knew how she wanted to be happy. But she was pregnant and scared. She felt so alone.

She knew Iain was still refusing to see her. And she didn't know what to think about it all. She knew it was a mess and she hated it  

Ainslee lay in bed and sighed. She had no idea what she was going to do.

All that she knew was that she was pregnant. And she didn't want to be alone in any of this.

Ainslee one that she needed to decide what she was going to do. She knew what it was hard when Iain still wouldn't see her. She had no idea what she was going to do over it all.

Ainslee sat up from the bed and ran her hands through her hair and groaned as she felt the nausea hit her. She rushed to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet and threw up.

She frowned as she sat up. She sighed as she ran her hands through her hair

She knew that she had to try. And speak to Iain about everything. But she knew it wasn't easy at all.

Ainslee knew that she needed to try and find a way to deal with her pregnancy and all that was coming with it.

Ainslee knew how everything was supposed to big mess.

****

Ainslee got to the hospital. She smiled as she looked to see Jesy who smiled as she looked to her. "Hey are you okay?" Jesy asked.

Ainslee looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. My head is s mess about things. But I'm okay. All I can think about was what Iain has been through. I know how it's not easy. All I can think is how he nearly died. And I am having his baby. He doesn't even know about as he won't talk to me. All I can think about is how scared I am. And I don't know if I can do this."

Jesy looked to her. She smiled as she hugged her. She took her hand. "I know it's not easy. I know you're scared. But you need to tell Iain. It's not fair on you. But you need to tell him. You can't do this alone," she said as she looked to her and smiled.

She knew Jesy was right.

****

Ainslee stood in the doorway of Iain's room. He looked to her and sighed. 

"I know what you have been through. I know it's not easy. Which is why I have tried to give you your space. But now I am not. We need to talk," she said as he looked to her. "I thought I lost you. And that scared me. I just wish you told me how you felt."

"I'm sorry," he said.

Ainslee sat next to him and smiled.  "I'm pregnant," she said as Iain looked to her shocked.

She knew that she had no idea what they'd do. And she was completely terrified.