22

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Asami. Right this way, please." Said one of the teacher who teaches the orphanage's school.

Once they reached the headmistress office, she welcomed them to sit and continue to talk about the adoption process.

"I would like to know them first before we adopt them," Akihito said to Asami and the headmistress.

"Good idea, and we wanted to adopt a boy about six to seven years old," Asami said.

"Then here are the lists of boys who are six to seven years old this year." Handling her files to the couple.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ryuichi, they are cute aren't they?" Akihito and Asami walks to the playground while watching the kids playing.

"Yeah, they are," Asami said, smiling.

While they walk, a pair of twins caught Akihitos' eyes. They are lying against a tree while sleeping together under it. Akihito walks towards them and watch them sleeping. Asami who is followed Akihito just kept smiling while watching his kitten.

"Like them?" Asami whispered, don't wanna wake up the twin.

"They're so adorable," Akihito whispered back, even though he is half squeak.

"Then we should adopt them," Asami said. Akihito hugged his husband and thank him. Asami hugged back and kissed Akihito's forehead.

"Anything for you," Asami said.

The twins already woke up when they turn their eyes back to them. The twin watch them with their mismatched eyes while smiled and getting themselves up from the ground.

"Hi, little one. What your names?" Akihito asked.

"I'm Haruka, this is my sister Haruko. We're twins." Haruka said, smiling.

"Are you Mr. and Mrs. Asami that have mentioned by the teachers?" Haruko asked.

"Yes, we are," Akihito replied.

"So, who is the Mr?" Haruka and Haruko asked together.

"We... Well...

"I'm Mr," Asami replied then walks to them closer.

"You guys must be a great couple." They said again.

"How did you know?" Asami asked meanwhile leaving Akikito speechless and blushed.

"Just seeing you by hugging each other," Haruko said.

"May, I asked how old are you?" Asami asked.

"Eight, in this coming spring." They said.

"Would you like to be our children?" Asami asked straight forward.

"We... I don't know." Haruko said turn to her brother.

"If you're willing to adopt both of us," Haruka said holding his sister hand.

"Of course we will," Asami said, ruffling their hair. Haruka and Haruko hugged Asami's' and Akihito's' legs.