11

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Akihito rushed to his seat.

"It's okay, why are you late anyway?" Kiera asked.

"I umm... Have a little chitchat with my boss.." Taking his seat beside Kiera.

"Is he mad at you? I'm sorry if he did." Kiera asked. Not knowing his two other friends grinning by knowing the reasons behind it.

"Haha it's fine actually. Don't worry about it. So are you guys ordered your foods already?" Akihito hangs up the conversation, of course, he's not fine, he's late because he got 'punished' by the underworld lord, plus he refused to have any bodyguards with him. 'My hips hurt like hell!' He groaned.

"Nope we haven't ordered anything yet." Kiera raised her hand, calling the waiter. Kurosaki one of Kiera's men, came and took their orders.

Before their foods arrived they start chitchatting about how they met each other, things they like, celebrities, their work-life, and their family. Akihito seems to be quieter in the family part.

After the foods arrived they eat peacefully, but then...

"I'm gonna go to the toilet for a while my stomach hurt." Kou said then he rushed quickly to the toilet. "Me too..." Said Takato.

"Umm okay.." Replied Akihito shortly. Akihito watches them disappear in confusion.

"So Akihito, I'm realized that you were a little quiet when we talked about the family part just now. You know, I really wanna know about you as a friend."

"Well, it's hard to explain, actually I separated with my mom and sister and followed my dad when I was about seven years old. Its almost been nineteen years since I haven't see them."

"Do you miss them?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you ever try to find them in your hometown?"

"Yes, I did so many time but I couldn't find them because they have moved from our old house. I tried asking people but none of them know where they went. I guess they have found a new family that could take care of them."

"That's not true. Have you ever imagined that your mom or your sister trying to communicate with you again? Have you ever think your mom and your sister miss you and your dad all day."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Dad once told me that he left mom because he caught mom having sex with a guy."

"Do you believe it too?"

"I don't know. But whatever it is I still miss them because they are my family too."

"Have you ever imagined that someday your sister or your mother came and told them that they are your family. Do you accept them?"

"Of course I accept them as I said they are my family."

"How about you dad?"

"I think so but he's not here anymore."

"What do you mean that he is not here anymore."

"He died, in an accident. Hit by a drunk truck driver when he was about to cross the road at night. I was nine at that time."

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to ask." Kiera felt her world began to sink.

"It's okay it's already past," Akihito said. "Why are you crying? Are you feeling sick?" He began to panic.

"Do you believe that I'm your sister?"

"Wait what!?" Akihito said in shock.

"Nicchan, I miss you."

"I-I do believe you from outside you looked like me but your name it's not the same anymore."

"It's a fake name my real name is.."