15

"Yama, how are you." Mrs. Takaba asked.

"I'm fine." Yama said. He's kinda change, his face covered with more wrinkles and his hair turns white. "Claire, I've done so many bad things to you. Your family, your son, your husband ran away all because of me. Please, I beg you. Forgive me." He started to cry.

"Yama, I forgive you but for trying to kill my son. That was so unbelievable. But the past is the past, I might wanna thank you since that day my son has found his true soul mate." Said Mrs Takaba.

"Soul mate? Who? I'm so happy for him." Yama wiped off his tears on his cheek.

"Asami Ryuichi." Mrs. Takaba said proudly.

"What?! The underworld King?"

"Yes, even though he's an 'underworld King' he took very good care of my child and I am very grateful for that."

"But you know how the things start right?" Yama confused.

"Of course I know the whole story. I'm also so proud of my son, he followed his father's trail, being a photographer and that reminded me of my late husband." She said as proud as she could. "Yama, if you promise you being good after this I would like to free you from this awful place and my daughter will hire you working in her place. How about that?"

"Yes please, I would love to do as you offered me." Said Yama gleefully.

"I'm gonna go now my assistant will help me to free you. I have a surprise to do to my daughter tonight. See you later." As she walks out the door with Kurosaki that had been standing there from the very beginning.