7

7:25 a.m.

'Damn, my hips hurt like hell! How can I go to work like this.' Akihito groaned as he wants to get out from the bed but he's been hugged tightly by Asami.

"Stop moving Akihito.. Your hip will hurt more." Said Asami in a sudden as he knew his lover would end up aching his hip every morning after they done sex last night.

"It's your fault that I hurt my hips, I have to go to work right now if not my boss will scold me." Said Akihito still trying to toss away himself from Asami's two strong and heavy hands.

"Then don't." Asami said still closing his eyes.

"Hey! I need to prepare now. I have to go to work, I want to go so please let me go.." Pushing Asami's hand hard. After three minutes, Akihito finally freed himself from the hands cage and try to stand steadily.

"Six guards." Said Asami in his husky voice then he open his eyes.

"Why there's two extra guards?" Asked Akihito curiously.

"Because the kitten won't listen to what his master says." Said Asami, smirking.

"I'm not a kitten, I'm a human. And even if I'm a kitten, you're not my master." Said Akihito.

"That's right love. You're my wife." Said Asami again.

"I'm not a married 'women'." Said Akihito harshly.

"Then you're my kitten." Said Asami again.

"Urgh... Whatever, I'm gonna bath or I'll be late." Said Akihito walking in the bathroom.

After several minutes, Asami finally rose from the bed and start stretching.

"Marriage?" A word that he never cares about in his life suddenly crossed his mind. He imagine the day that he married Akihito.

Akihito is wearing a white ball gown, holding a bouquet of white roses, walking down the aisle from the church's front door to him.

While he's wearing all white suits. Looking at his lover smile happily with a light natural makeup.

After his imaginations over he smile.

'Maybe it's a good idea.. I'll marry him.'