4

Tokyo

Almost all the passengers have reached the airport front doors. Meanwhile, outside one of those doors, Akihito, Kirishima and Suoh has been waiting for Takato and Kou to reveal themselves.

Not long after that Kou hugs Akihito from behind in a sudden and it makes Akihito jumps a little.

"Kou!! You're frightened me.." Said Akihito loudly, scolding him.

"Geez, sorry.. You know you should take a look in a mirror, your face goes 'aaaa'." Said Kou, chuckled loudly same goes with Kiera and Takato while Kirishima and Suoh breathe a sigh of relief because they nearly take out their guns to shoot them.

After done scolding Kou, Akihito finally realized Kiera was there all the time.

"Umm.. Hi, are you Takato's or Kou's girlfriend by chance?" Asked Akihito awkwardly.

"No-no, I just met them on a plane earlier. Hi, I'm Kiera. Kirihara Kiera. Nice to meet you " Replied Kiera, in her friendly mode.

"Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm Takaba Akihito." Said Akihito, shake his hand with Kiera's. Suddenly, Akihito feels the air changed but familiar.

'Do I met her before?' Thought Akihito.

"You know, you two look like twins." Said, Kou.

"Really?" Kiera chuckled.

"Yeah because you two have the same hair color, same blue eyes, same face, and skin color. Almost everything!" Squeaked Kou excitedly.

"Ha-haha, m-maybe it's an accident that both of us have the 'same' everything.." Kiera laughs nervously.

"Yeah, who knows." Said Akihito laugh too.

"So, Kiera who's gonna take you to your hotel?" Asked Takato.

"Umm... Taxi?" Replied Kiera, lying.

"How about we offer you a ride." Said Akihito.

"I-it's okay, I'm fine." Said Kiera.

"Pardon me for interrupting, but we have to get going now Takaba-sama. You'll be late to buy the groceries that you need for cooking later." Said Kirishima, politely.

"Ah! I almost forgot!" Said Akihito loudly, almost scream.

"You should go now. You'll be late." Said Kiera.

"Yeah, we'll get going now.." Said Akihito.

"Wait!!" Shout Kou.

He takes out his phone and stands in front of Kiera.

"Do you mind? Umm.. Give me your phone number?" Asked Kou, shyly.

"Well.. I don't mind, by the way I enjoyed meeting you guys." As she took out her phone then give her number to Kou.

"We can hang out again sometime right?" Asked Takato.

"Sure, as long as I'm here in Tokyo." Replied Kiera.

"Since this is my first time in Tokyo, I might need some friends who can take me for sightseeing." Said Kiera again as Takato and Kurosaki jumped in excitement.

"We'll be going now. Sorry that we had to leave you here alone." Said Akihito, apologizing as all of them step into the black limousine.

"It's okay I'm fine. Bye!" Said Kiera, waving her hand's goodbye watching them already far away she quickly takes out her phone then dials the contact name's Tanaka.

Tut..tut..tut..tut..

Tanaka: Hello, milady.

Kiera: Hello, Tanaka. I'm alone now you can pick me.

Tanaka: Yes milady, we're on our way.

Kiera: Okay, I'll wait. Bye.

Tanaka: Bye milady.

A few seconds, after the conversation disconnected, a white limousine appears as it stops in front of the girl, Kurosaki came out from the car then let the girl in.

As Kurosaki close the limo's door the limo moves to its destination. Kurosaki broke the silence.

"So, how's your new friends, milady. Are you had 'fun'." Asked Kurosaki.

"They're fine, I guess. About 'fun', I am having fun back there! I'd met him face to face!!" Shouted Kiera with glee.

"It's been a long time right? Milady." Said Tanaka.

"Yeah, really long time. I've waited ages for this but he doesn't even remember me.." As her tears slip down her cheek.

"I missed him so much but he didn't even miss me."

"It's okay milady. Sooner or later he will remember you." Said Takahashi as Kurosaki and Tanaka nodding.

"Yeah, I have to let him remember all memories that we've been together." Said Kiera as she wipes her tears with a tissue, smiling.