6

12:47a.m.

"Ryuichi is late as usual again..." Mumbled Akihito, glanced at the foods in the kitchen.

He opens one of the TV cabinet drawer then take out all of his movie collections.

'The Walking Dead... Ouija... The Conjuring... Wrong Turn... The Ring... Annabelle... Exorcist... Blablabla' He sigh softly.

'I'm bored'.

He put all the CDs back into the drawer.

He takes out his phone in his pocket that Asami had bought for him quite three months ago, then he connects the penthouse WiFi in his phone.

After it connected, he opened Google's Chrome and typed best horror movies ever but suddenly a WhatsApp messages pop out.

It was from a group called 'BFFnE' it was a short form for 'Best Friends Forever n Ever' that is created by Kou.

He quickly open the app and read the message.

Kou: Hey guys!!! This is Kiera's contact number!!

Takato: Hey! Thx dude.. Have you confess yet?

Kou: Yes but she rejected me😭😭

She said that I was not the man of

her dreams😞😰 She said we can just befriend😭😢

Takato: Chill out at least she wants to be our friend.😉

Kou: Yeah, she's nice... I hope she'll find her dream man

Akihito: Hi guys👋

Kou: Hi😘

Takato: Hi😁

Kou: What you doin'?

Akihito: Waiting for someone..

Kou: Is it Asami-san??😏

Akihito: Yeah..

Takato: Call him! Tell him that you're lonely and you need him for.........😏😉😉

Akihito: For what?!😪

Takato: You knew that don't act like you don't.😋😋

Akihito: 🙈🙈

Kou: 😂😂

Akihito: I'm gonna offline now.. BTW thx for the number.

Akihito saved Kiera's number in his phone contact. Not long after, he heard the door opening sound, he rushed quickly to the front door then greeted gleefully.

"Welcome home Ryuichi." One pair of golden eyes looking at him, smiling.

"I'm home Akihito." He replied.

It had been a habit since Akihito always scolded him to greet when he's home because two years ago when he's first lived with Asami, he thought that Asami was a thief and he nearly swings a pan on Asami's forehead, thank goodness for Asami has a quick reflexes, if not he could be in the hospital bed that time.

Asami gives Akihito his bag and his coat then kiss Akihito's forehead. Akihito kiss Asami back in the cheek.

"The foods ready.." Said Akihito, grinning.

"Then I would like to eat first." He grab Akihito hip close to his and kiss Akihito passionately.

"Wait, Asami! I'm no food.." Trying hard to push Asami away.

"You are my food, just mine." He chuckled.

"I- I am no food for a human!!" He hardly refuse again.

"Yup but for me you are." He pick Akihito bridal style then quickly walk into the bedroom. Akihito is struggling hard to escape but he can't.

"Well, well.. Someone confessed his love today." Said Asami, smirking.

"What are you talking about? Who confessed?" Asked Akihito, curiously.

"Someone beautiful and fearless. Has a pair of leopard-like eyes, hazel hair... But sadly, he didn't confess in front of me.. And I don't know why." As he dropped Akihito on the bed.

"Huh?" Akihito still confused as Asami play the recording again. As the recording stopped Akihito face turn redder and redder and try to cover his face with a pillow.

"Akihito.." Asami called with a soft voice.

"Don't hide your face from me." Said Asami again.

Slowly Akihito uncovers his face then look into Asami's eyes deeply. Slowly they kiss each other's lips passionately.

"Ahh.." Akihito moaned softly.

"The foods, they'll get cold.." He said again.

"I don't care about the foods, Akihito. I just want you right now." Said Asami kissing him again and again, lower and lower hungrily.