5

On the way to Kou's house, Takato and Kou keep talking about their trip to Kyoto. Until they talk about Kiera.

"Did you see her clothes? They're sexy on her.." Said, Kou.

"Yeah, then she was so nice for giving her phone number to us." Said Takato.

"Seriously, you met her just like that and became like a 'best friend'? That was so unexpected." Said Akihito.

"Yeah right, we've flirted with many babes but none of them wanna talk to us except Kiera." Said, Kou.

"I bet she's rich. She's a businesswoman after all." Said Takato.

"What! Are you fuckin' serious?! This is so unbelievable." Said Akihito in surprise.

"Yeah, she told us that she came here to solve a business problem." Said Takato again.

"Hmm.. There's something weird about her I don't know her but she seems familiar to me." Said Akihito curious.

"Eheem, you don't wanna fall in love with her don't you?" Said, Kou.

"By the way, she's ours and you already had Asami-san, remember that!" Warned Kou.

"It's not that 'falling in love' thing it's about something else.. and about Asami o-of course I l-love him." Said Akihito, blushed.

They keep talking till they didn't realize that Kirishima and Suoh are eavesdropping and recording their conversations.

After sending Kou and Takato home and bought Akihito's groceries, Suoh is now driving Akihito home to the penthouse.

Kirishima steps back in the limo after done helping Akihito arrange the groceries to its places he is now heading to the office, continuing his job as Asami's secretary.

As Kirishima and Souh had reached in front of Asami's office, they knock the glass door.

"Come in." Said Asami, coldly as Kirishima and Suoh enter the room and bow. It seems like Asami is ready to hear reports from them.

"Asami-sama, at 8:04 a.m. Takaba-samas' two friends with a mysterious girl had arrived at the airport. At 8:18 a.m. we had sent Takato-kun and Kou-kun home. At 8:35 a.m. we arrived at the mart to buy the kitchen groceries after that we sent Akihito-sama home." Said Kirishima politely.

"Who is this mysterious girl?" Asked Asami, curious.

"Her name is Kirihara Kiera and she's not from here, Asami-sama. She's from Kyoto. We heard Takato-kun and Kou-kun said she was a businesswoman, they met each other on the plane. She came here for a business problem and she's staying in an unknown hotel name." Replied Suoh.

"What business problem?" Asked Asami again.

"Unknown sir." Replied Kirishima.

"How does she look like?" Asked Asami.

"Like Akihito-sama, sir." Replied Kirishima and Suoh simultaneously. Asami is getting more and curious about Kiera.

"Here sir, I manage to record Akihito-sama, Takato-kun, and Kou-kun conversations in the car." Said Kirishima handling his phone to Asami. Asami press the play button screen and listen to it.

"Did you see her outfits? They're sexy on her.." 'This voice belongs to Kou.' thought Asami.

"Yeah, then she was so nice for giving her phone number to us." 'And this is Takato's thought Asami again.

"Seriously, you met her just like that and became a 'best friend'? That was so unexpected." 'There's my kitten'.

"I bet she's rich. She's a businesswoman after all."

"What! Are you fuckin' serious?! This is so unbelievable."

"Yeah, she told us that she came here to solve a business problem."

"Hmm.. There's something weird about her I don't know her but she seems familiar to me." Asami grows more and more curious.

"Eheeem, you don't wanna fall in love with her don't you? By the way, she's ours and you already had Asami-san." Suddenly, a small jealousy flame burning inside Asami's chest.

"It's not that 'falling in love' thing it's about something else.. and about Asami o-of course I l-love him." The flame of jealousy suddenly been put out by Akihito confession word as Asami's lip curve a smile.

'Yes, you will love me forever whenever in heaven or hell and until the next life.'

Asami listen to all the conversations until the recording stop.

"Collect every information about this girl, I don't want things suddenly get worse. Akihito's too about his childhood life." Ordered Asami.

Since other businessmen know that Akihito is his lover many of them are trying to take advantage through him.

"Yes, Asami-sama." Replied Kirishima and Suoh, simultaneously.