12

"It's a fake name my real name is.."

"Stop lying, Kiera." Feilong pops out behind her and points a gun on her head. Kiera punched Feilong's stomach with her right elbow and confiscate the gun from his hand then point it to Feilong. Other people at the restaurant cried and yelled loudly and rushed out if the restaurant.

Three others of Feilong's men also point their guns include Yoh.

"Do not do anything, she told the truth." Tanaka said.

"Let her explain." Kurosaki continued. Suddenly Asami's men came and also put their guns on Tanaka's, Kurosaki's and Takahashi's heads.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that." Asami said.

"Everyone, STOP!!" Akihito yelled. "What is going on here? Just let her explain first."

"There's no need to explain. She was trying to trap you." Said Asami.

"Why would I do that?!" Kiera protest.

"You showed it by your actions young lady and that is enough."

"You were wrong!" Shouted Kiera.

"Even if I'm wrong I'm gonna kill you for good because you have laid hands on my lover."

"I didn't hurt him at all, I'm just gonna tell the truth."

"Truth about what?" Feilong asked?

"Abo..."

"Ehh!? What are you guys doing?!" Kou shouted.

"Asami, Fei Long, please stop.." Akihito plead.

"We're not stopping." Feilong said.

"But please not here!" Akihito answered roughly.

"Fine we'll settle this in good ways." Said Asami not wanting his kitten freak out again.

"Suoh, prepare the car. We're going to the warehouse. Kiera, starts from you drop the gun."

Kiera obeyed then they all follow Asami to the warehouse.