2

Monday

10:40p.m

"I'm home.." Said Asami as he entered the penthouse.

"Welcome back, I'm in the kitchen right now!" Said Akihito loudly as he set the dining table.

After Asami heard the reply from his lover, he put his briefcase on the couch then walks toward the kitchen.

Watching his lover is washing a pan, and just wore an apron with just boxer on, making him already thinking about the blue thingys. He walks toward him and hugs him from behind.

"You look sexy in apron.." As he bit Akihito's ear.

"Bastard I am washing things now.." Said Akihito as he stopped washing it. His face was all red.

"Heheh.. I always love teasing you." Chuckled Asami.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna take a bath first and after supper we can continue what just we left this morning." As he kisses Akihito's cheek.

"Or you can bath with me. I'll help you wash your body, every part of it." Almost touch Akihito's crotch.

"As if you bastard!!!! Go to bathe already!" Shouted Akihito in embarrassment.

Time skip

12:38a.m

Its been the fourth rounds and Asami watches his lover dying, trying to gasp more oxygen.

Asami then decided to not continue doing 'it'. He plopped himself near Akihito and pull him closer.

"Ryuichi, I'm gonna pick my friends at the airport today at eight in the morning. Is that alright if I'm not bringing any bodyguard with me?" Begged Akihito.

"That's not gonna happen. You must bring your bodyguards at least four." Replied Asami strictly while placing Akihito's head on his chest.

"Fine, I'll bring all of them with me." Trying not to argue with his lover, Akihito kiss Asami on the cheek and cuddle himself in Asami's chest.

They felt their eyes tired, closing them slowly and slept peacefully in each other's body heat until the sun rises.