8

Kiera is having breakfast with her three loyal servants. In their plates there is a sunny side egg, two fried sausages, two slices of toasts and a cup of tea while Kiera's is a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallow because she can't drink tea she'll get gastric if she does.

The calm environment suddenly disturbed by the ringing of Kiera's phone. Kiera picks up the phone call and look at the contact name. It says 'Love Akihiko'.

"Hello sweetie.." Kiera answering the phone call.

"Mommy, I miss you so much when will you come back..." Sighing a seven years old boy on the phone.

"Soon enough sweetie, I miss you too." Replied Kiera.

"How's you and grandma doing?"

"We're doing fine. Grandma will make my favorite dessert for dinner today!" Shouted the boy with glee.

"Let me guess... Mitarashi dango again?" Asked Kiera chuckling.

"Yup!"

Tanaka doesn't want to disturb the mother and son conversations but they have to make the moves today.

"Milady." Said Tanaka, softly.

"Sorry sweetie, mommy has to go to work now. Be good okay. I love you." Said Kiera in her sad voice.

"Okay, I love you too. Mommy come back home quick okay?"

"I will sweetie don't worry, I'll never leave you."

"Okay, bye. Muah"

"Muah." As Kiera ended the call.

"So where is Akihito now?" Asked Kiera.

"Just now our man who follows Akihito reported that he is working, finding a new scoop about a politician secret relationship life with a prostitute." Replied Tanaka.

"So how are we gonna meet him again?"

"After he finishes working, milady. You should invite all of them for dinner then Kurosaki, Takahashi, and I will pretend to be the waiters of the restaurant. We will put something to make Kao and Takato stomachache. While both of them at the toilet, you and Akihito will have a little chitchat."

"Okay... I'll try."

"Make it success, milady. May Akihito remember you and come back to you."

Hi! This is Mika the writer of the story... I wanted to thank you guys for reading my fanfic, this is the very first work that I've been working on and I hope that you guys like it. Sorry if there are any mistakes and the boring parts...😁😅 And don't get confused by the names Akihito and Akihiko btw Happy Chinese New Year to all of you. Gong Xi Fa Cai...🎉🐔