14

"Honey, are you sleepy?" Kiera asked her son while brushing the boy's forehead. Akihiko just nodded and lay his head down to his mother's lap.

The environment in the Sion private room was silent a minute after they reached there.

"So let us start our talk shall we?" Asami said. "Starting with 'Kiera' first. Tell us who are you?"

"My real name is Takaba Akiko. I'm 21 years old this year, born in Kyoto, and live there until now. I'm a director in one of my uncle's branches in Kyoto and my uncle is also a mafia, and the men that my mom's brought were his. I'm a student from T University, still studying business management. More importantly, I'm Akihito's sister."

"May I ask who is your uncle?" Feilong asked. Asami and Akihito frowning their eyebrows.

"Mikhail Arbatov he is my mom's nephew. I got Akihito whereabouts and information from him." She said still brushing Akihiko head.

"Mikhail Arbatov, the Russian mafia?"

"Yup, my mom's a Russian that's why her name is Takaba Claire Willow. She is the first child and Mikhail's mom is the youngest." Kiera explain again. Mrs. Takaba stands up, walks to Akihito then hugs him tightly.

"How I miss you and your father, darling. How's he doing?" Mrs. Takaba brush Akihito's hair. Akiko just silent she felt so sorry for her mother not knowing about their father's death. Akihito told his mother about it. Their mother just silent, her eyes redden, about to cry. Akihito just brushing his mother shoulder.

"Where did you live for all these years? Who took care of you?"

"I lived with dad's friend called Yama-san about twelve years and started to live by myself at twenty. When I was 23 years old I moved to Asami's house and I lived there until now.

"Yama-san? Is he a childhood friend of your father?"

"Yes, dad mentioned it before."

"Where is he now?"

"He has been prisoned for almost 3 years because he tried to kill me and had defamed Asami."

"I want to meet him. He's the one that caused us to ended up like this. He drunk me than almost rape me. Your father came, misunderstood us then left. It's all because of him..." Mrs. Takaba started to cry. Akihito could just listen and believe her.