「Chapter 51 」

Start from the beginning

"Jiyeong," there was a light smile on your lips as you hesitated to put out your own.

"Hi there, Jiyeong. The name is--"

"She doesn't give a rats ass what your name is." When the both of you turned to the side, Taehyung was standing there with creased brows and a frown. Someone wasn't a happy camper at the moment.

"Oh," you turned your back on him, "did you finish your little game of spin the bottle so soon? You should tell me later about how exhilarating it was to swap spit with another girl." Your the least bit entertained by his behavior.

Taehyung came to your side to get a good look at your face when he told you that, "I didn't kiss her."

You didn't care to look at him though. "You're not a very believable person."

"I'm serious. Why would I do that to you?"

You narrowed your brows. "Why would you play the game in the first place?"

"I wasn't planning on playing, but some guy called me a lame..." he muttered. "I had to prove him wrong."

"Are you stupid?" You finally turned to him, but only so that he could see the judgemental look on your face. "That's your reasoning?"

"At least it's the truth." Taehyung earned himself a scoff, followed by a glare of those pretty eyes he loved so much. "Jiyeong," his eyes went soft and he started pouting, "don't give me that look."

"Aren't you Kim Taehyung?" The guy finally spoke up. But when he did, those soft eyes turned back into sharp knives. Fortunately for him, he didn't scare easily.

"What's it to you?"

"I know you and your buddies are known for it, but you shouldn't make a pretty girl like her upset. If you're not careful, the right girl will just up and leave you."

"How about you mind your damn business." And with that, Taehyung put his arm around your waist and dragged you off your stool. At your frightful squeak, the annoyed male started pulling you someplace far. Far away from that random guy.

"Put me down!" you tried to claw your way out of his grasp, but that plan flopped. "You big idiot!" So you cursed him instead.

--"Where the heck is she?" Since he had lost sight of you earlier, Jungkook was looking for you the entire time. After speaking with Minji, he was set on giving you that bracelet.

"Jungkook oppa, come dance with me~" One girl begged as she held onto his sweater.

"Sorry, I'm looking for someone right now. Maybe later." Just when he took a turn towards his left, Jungkook started to witness you getting hauled away by none other than Taehyung himself. "What the hell? He had better not be drunk." The maknae then charged right towards you two.--