「Chapter 51 」

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung," Namjoon leaned over to whisper to him. "Jiyeong was here just now."

Taehyung turned to him with wide eyes. "What?" he quickly scanned the crowd in search of you, but couldn't see you. "Where is she now?"

"I don't know, but she was standing over there," he pointed in the direction where you stood previously.

"Tsk," he ran his fingers through his locks. "What bad timing that little mouse has. She probably thought I was going to kiss Kyunghee."

"You should go check on her, now."

"Taehyung?"

"I'm gonna have to say no to this." Taehyung patted Namjoon on the shoulder before shoving his way past the crowd in search of you.

'What the fu--' Upon his disappearance and the humiliating awkward silence, Kyunghee's blood started to boil.

You huffed in annoyance as you plopped yourself down on one the bar stools, "I can't believe he just sat there..." You sat your cheek in your hand. "I still think that a small party among friends would've been the best idea."

"Hey there, pretty face. What's with the frown?"

You looked to your right and found some guy dressed as Batman looking in your direction. But there was no way he was talking to you, so you found yourself looking to your left, but nobody was there. "You're talking to me?" you turned back to him.

"Of course I'm talking to you. Besides you, there's only guys at this table."

"Oh, thanks..." You never thought that a stranger's flirty comments could turn those cheeks of yours rosy red.

"You look like you could use a drink." He shoved a red solo cup, of whatever kind of liquor it had inside, down your way.

"Sorry," you pushed it back in his direction, "I don't drink."

"What? Who doesn't drink at parties? Or maybe it's that you haven't had your first drink, yet."

"You're close," you said. "I can't drink alcohol, or else I'll get super drunk at the snap of a finger."

"Oh," he took the rest of it to his head. "Sorry about that."

"Nothing for you to be sorry about." You looked off to the rest of the party, until he started talking again.

"So, what's a pretty girl like you doing here all by herself? And looking lonely no less? You should be mingling and having fun--"

"With people I don't know? I think not."

"Well, everybody starts out as strangers," he said, as he held out a hand. "What's your name?"

Mr. Shallow || K. TaehyungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara