I swear he's always on his laptop and never puts's on his glasses.

Should I say something?

He seems busy.

Deciding against it, I place the iced coffee on the desk and left Alex's study.

I head back to my room and drowned in my notes again after about one hour I realized that I was almost done with everything!

Holly Molly, I finished everything!

With a content sigh, I put everything aside and jumped into my bed.

My beautiful bed.

The cheese to my red wine.

I giggled at the thought and laid down.

After shuffling around in my bed for almost half-an-hour and calling my bed the love of my life, I realized that sleep is not something on my list at the moment.

Why did I drink that much coffee again?

I got out of my room and roamed around the house.

Ghosting, that is exactly what I am doing right now.

I am so bored though, I stood outside Alex's room and thought for a second before knocking and entering the room.

Alex was clearing up his papers, clearly, he was about to go sleep too, when he looked up at me he raised his brow.

He does that very often.

"you are going to sleep.....I-I am sorry, I will take a leave," I said and practically ran out of his study.

What was I thinking?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why did I even go there?

Of course, he was going to sleep...?

I went back to my room and took out my binoculars and notebook.

Time for some start grazing!

Settling beside my window I looked out for all the constellations when suddenly there was a knock on my door but before I could say anything the door opened and Alex came in.

Why does he have to look so good?

"h-hi, what happened?" I asked, clearly puzzled.

Alex never talks to me willingly over that he never initiates a conversation.

"You came to my room and ran out, is there some problem?" he asked, while I looked down at the floor avoiding his eyes.

"I u-um, I was not able to sleep and I thought you were awake but you were about to sleep and I..." My excuse sounded lame to my own ears.

Was I even making any sense at the moment?

"Nothing, I am just not able to sleep!" I finally answered while Alex just stared straight at me, burning a hole in my head with his gaze.

"Come on, let's go," Alex said and took my hand in his bigger ones dragging me outside with him.

"W-where are we going?" I questioned carefully, "the pool, now come."

With that said Alex practically dragged me to the pool.

It was absolutely magical.

The night sky was beautiful and the pool seemed to have a light around making it look breathtaking.

Alex pulled off his shirt and then his pants leaving him in his boxers!

W-What?

I turned around the moment I realized he was only in his boxers.