"Cupcakes." - Twenty

Start from the beginning

Pippa giggled and rolled her eyes. "I found out about a few hours ago," she joined in, changing the lyrics.

"Pippa, thank you for telling me," he muttered, giving her belly another kiss. "Do you know how many weeks your in?"

Pippa shook her head and sighed silently. "No, not yet, but I'm assuming maybe two weeks, I'm not sure..."

Lin got back up on to his feet, kissing Pippa's forehead. It was just going to be him, Sebastian, Pippa and their baby. No one else. He didn't need any one else. He would be content if he and Pippa grew old together, even if they separated themselves from the rest of the world. She and his kid-- soon to be kids-- would be enough.

"Is that why you went to Renee's house?" Lin asked, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

She nodded and stroked his cheek. "Jasmine was the one that got me the pregnancy tests. I was worried at first, but then I noticed it wouldn't be so bad... You know, you, me, Sebby and our little boy or girl." Pippa giggled and pulled out of Lin's grasp, walking towards the couch, with Lin trailing after her like a little love-sick puppy.

"I want it to be a boy," Lin immediately said, grinning.

"Well, I want it to be a girl," Pippa replied, sitting down and chuckling as Lin did so as well and put his arms around her shoulders.

"I change my mind. I want it to be whatever makes you happy, mi amor," he cooed, kissing her temple gently.

She rolled her eyes playfully, a smile still plastered on her face. "What a charmer," she muttered sarcastically.

"I get that a lot." Lin grinned and placed a hand on Pippa's belly again right when Sebastian crawled into the living room. He stood up and stumbled over to them. "Papi! Mami!" he squeaked, his eyes shining.

"How did you get off the bed, mi hijo?" Lin laughed, leaning over and picking Sebastian up, placing him on his lap.

   Sebastian just shrugged and hugged Lin tightly before crawling over Lin to get to Pippa. He curled up on her chest and stared up at her. "Mami!"

   Pippa kissed the top of his head and stroked his hair. "Hey baby! How did you sleep?"

   "Bien!" Sebby chirped and giggled happily. Lin smiled as he watched the two, swelling up with pride. Even though it had only been a few months, Lin was already imagining putting a ring on Pippa's finger.

   Even though it may just be a dream at this point in time, Lin could most definitely see it happening soon. He could see himself proposing to the love of his life, and then marrying the one and only Phillipa Soo. Then would his life be perfect.

"Boy you got me helpless. I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit," Pippa sang playfully, smiling widely.

"I'm helpless!" Lin sang, causing Pippa to erupt into fits of giggles. "And I know," Lin continued, standing up. "I am so into you! And I am so into you!" He did a little twirl, which made Pippa laugh even more.

"I'm helpless! And I know... down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em!" Lin tied his hair back as he looked at Pippa expectingly.

Pippa got up, small giggles still escaping her mouth. "Where are you taking me?" She bounced Sebastian up and down in her arms.

Sebastian was now trying to get away from her grasp, embarrassed. Finally, she put him down and he quickly scurried away. "I'm about to change your life," Lin answered, making a slightly high-pitched voice to resemble Renee.

Pippa had to cover her mouth to stop herself some laughing. "Then by all means," she said, making her best manly voice, which made Lin laugh. "Lead the way!"

Lin pretended to curtsy. "Elizabeth Schuyler, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Just shut up and kiss me," Pippa giggled, grabbing Lin's hand.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he growled playfully and quickly put his hands on her hips, bringing her closer as he smashed his lips on to hers.

And that quickly turned into a make out scene.

But, luckily, before anything else could happen, Pippa pulled away and giggled, a small blush creeping on to her cheeks. "Not today, mi amor," she teased, referring to how the kiss was getting a little bit too heated, and she knew where it would lead.

Lin sighed sadly but pecked Pippa's cheek anyways. "Alright, baby. I just want you to know that I love you."

Pippa smiled and played with his loose pony tail as she stared at him. "I love you, too."

-

Hello, hello, hello! How are you guys? Good? Dying inside? Yeah, me too. Thank you for reading!!
           - Danielle