I had semi lied to Selena telling her that I needed to get my clothes from my dorm at the frat house. I did actually, however not before I got to the bottom of the situation between Lucy and Chris. It had been on my mind since, he told me and since I confronted Lucy at the street fair on Saturday. I need an explanation, I owed to myself so I could finally be at peace now that I knew Lucy and I were never ever meant to get back together. Not that I wanted to, but simply because I didn't feel anything about her like I used to. Selena loves me I thought. Even though she and I haven't fully talked about it, and even though I haven't told her either.
-
I would at some point in our trip to the states, but I just needed to find the right moment.
-
I walked myself back into the dormitories and I knew the path to her dorm all too well. It just brought back memories what weren't to fond either, knowing that every time I did so, it was all based on a lies as she looked me like nothing was ever wrong.
-
I knocked on her door, and my heart was beating fast, I didn't know if I was doing the right thing. Was I? Had I walked into the lions den? "Who is it?" She said through the other end. I stayed silent, and knocked again. "I said who is it?" She said again and I said nothing once again. I hear her groan and she opens the door suddenly. "What could you possibly want now?" She rolled her eyes, leaning against the door.
-
"I need to talk to you." I said to her.
-
"So talk?" She said.
-
"Lucy seriously, I'm not fucking playing games with you." I said pushing through the door and her scoffing at my actions. "You know exactly what I'm here to talk to you about."
-
"Come in, I guess." She said closing the door behind as I stood around not wanting to sit anywhere as I just thought this was going to be for a few quick minutes.
-
Selena's Point of View

I got back to the flat and I walked in closing the door behind me, and instead of looking for the suitcases and getting my clothes ready to pack. I grew concerned with the fact that I was arriving with Zayn to the states in LA and while my mother would be excited at the fact that I was going to tell her I was coming, Zayn was coming with and I knew she would have questions.
-
My parents had divorced and my mother remarried and moved to LA with her new husband while my dad stayed him Texas. I only saw him in the summer when I was out of school and when I had to go back to my school, I lived and went to school mostly with my mother. I left the need to call her and tell her everything that had been going on since, Zayn and I got together.
-
I dialed her number and I was sure it was a late in La, since I was across the ocean in another country. Part of me wished she low key didn't answer but as the rings became short by the second. My mom hand answered. "Hello?" She said.
-
"Hi mom." I said through the line.
-
"Selena, baby oh where have you been? You don't call me often?" She said. "How's school? Is everything alright?"
-
"Everything's alright mom." I said to her. "I'm just calling you to tell you that I won a essay contest that requires me to go to the states." I told her.
-
"You're coming home?" She said excited at the sound of that. "Oh my goodness, Brian and I need to throw you a welcome home party, invite your friends-..." She began.
-
"Mom that sounds great and all, but I'm not coming alone." I told her.
-
"You're not?" She said.
-
"Mom I have a boyfriend." I just flat out said to her. "And he's coming with." I added.
-
Zayn's Point of View

Lucy paced around her room and I felt like a caged animal who walked into a trap. However, I was already in here and there was no going back. "So what do you want?" She said. "Like old times am I right?" She said with a smug smile.
-
I rolled my eyes. "I'm here for one thing and one thing only that is to finish to the conversation we started at the street fair the other day." I explained to her.
-
She sighed in annoyance. "He's a liar, you couldn't possibly believe anything he has to say?" She defended.
-
"You are a liar yet I believe you our whole relationship." I admitted to her bluntly. "Chris wouldn't just say that to me for shits and giggles, he said it said it because there must be some kind of truth to it." I explained.
-
She laughed at my choice of words. "You'd think after a year and a half of just walking in circles with yourself, you'd be over this by now." She admitted. "Why do you keep holding onto the past?" She questions.
-
"I'd ask you the same question, why do you insist that I don't find happiness ever? Like what is your problem with me being with Selena?" I challenged. "You have made that your life mission to keep us apart, but nothing that you're doing is working." I laugh. "On top of that you go and feed her fucking lies about Jackie too?"
-
"Lies?" She grows defensive. "You cheated on me with her!" She exclaims. "Doesn't that classify her as a whore?"
-
"You and I were done." I remind her. "Things we're going south, you didn't even tell me why you were breaking up with me, you just did." I tell her.
-
"Just shows how much you loved me." She says. "You didn't even hesitate not even one second." She says holding her finger in the air. "All she had to do was open her legs for you and you were right there." I pinches the bridge of my nose hearing this conversation a millions times before in the past.
-
"Jackie is and will always be a part of my life, understand that." I remind her.
-
She rolls her eyes. "What's so special about Jaqueline that you were willing to put her above any other woman that has ever been part of your life? Above me, and probably now above Selena-..." She rambled on angrily.
-
There were many factors in which made Jaqueline important to me, we bonded in each other because our home life was just a shit show waiting to explode, no one understood me the way she understood me. We related to each other in many ways and she was the only one who knew the deepest and darkest secrets that I kept hidden within. She was a tombstone and would take everything I ever told her to the grave if she had too. In high school she was always a grade above me, I knew her from afar but never talked to her until I turned sixteen and was a sophomore, it was then she was a junior. I had met her one day when I was skipping school, under the bleachers one day and I encounter her there as well.
-
My parents had gotten into another argument last night and I school was my only outlet of that hell. My father wasn't always around when he was, he was always drunk and that's what pissed my mum off the most. Bills were past due, and while my sister had a job it wasn't enough to cover it all in her salary. Wailyha was a toddler, and I was stuck in the middle of it all, not knowing how to really my mother.
-
I dreaded math and almost never felt like going, I think I was even failing that class. No one would ever find me in the football field under the bleachers, and that's where I went every time I needed a place of quiet for myself. I couldn't find it in the chatter of the cafeteria and certainly never in my household.
-
I hurried my way under the bleachers, when I stopped on my feet spotting a figure who already sat under the bleachers, as I approached I realize it was that girl on the underclassmen thought was hot as hell. Her name was Jackie I think and she was a Junior. "Hey." I said as I approached her and went in behind the bleachers next to her but still not so close to invade her space.
-
"Skipping too?" She said.
-
"Yeah." I said no really knowing what else to say. I was usually always here on my own.
-
"No shame in that, everyone does it once." She says. "Just look at me." She laughs. "What's your name?" She questioned me.
-
My eyes widen at her. "Zayn Malik." I smiled.
-
"Jaqueline Jacobs." She smiled. "So basic I know." She laughed. "Call me Jackie though." She smiled. "Your name is so much cooler though." She said.
-
"Jaqueline Jacobs doesn't sound as bad you think it does." I said.
-
"Compared to Zayn Malik?" She said with exaggeration in her voice. "My name is so fucking basic." She laughed.
-
"Don't sell yourself short." I encouraged.
-
She rolled her eyes playfully. "Ok Zayn." She laughed. "If you say so."
-
"See there you go Jaqueline." I smiled.
-
From there I knew that Jackie was probably the coolest person I would have come to know. Hence, the running inside joke between her and I and why I always call her by her full name, in which I only did that when I was talking to her in a serious tone, or was angry at her for something, even it was rare. Sometimes I just did to do it.
-
"Jackie is not as special as you make her out to be." Lucy argued. "I don't know what she has that makes all you men want to kiss the ground she walks on." She rolled her eyes.
-
"Jackie is the first woman that I ever been with." I admit to Lucy, and it was true Jackie was my first, you don't forget your first time with a woman like Jaqueline.
-
"What?" Lucy question not sure if she had heard right.
-
"Jaqueline took my virginity." I said, not really ashamed there was no reason to be.
-
Selena's Point of View