"In Trouble"-Kai Parker

A tinge of uncomfortableness was the first thing he noticed when he started regaining his consciousness. A whine-like sound left his mouth when he tried to move his limps, only to find out that he couldn't move due to the chains that restricted his body.
He hesitantly opened his eyes, the dim light of a lightbulb making his head throb in pain.
"Stefan,(Y/N). Psycho Sleeping Beauty has finally awoken!" Damon's voice pierced through Kai's ears, making his head throb even more.
"Aww! You called me Beauty" the sarcastic comment left his mouth,his lips attempting to curl into a smirk, even though it seemed like a grimace.
Damon didn't have a change to respond, before Stefan and (Y/N) arrived, their expressions making Damon forget his annoyance.
Kai stared at them, straining his ears to hear what they were discussing but his eyes couldn't help but focus on (Y/N). It was a habit that he had developed, his eyes always following the youngest Salvatore whenever she entered the room.
"(Y/N), you are gonna watch over Kai and Stefan and I are going to check what is happening." Damon's voice snapped Kai out of his trance, finally able to look away from (Y/N) that had noticed his staring.

"Why do I have to do that?" (Y/N) whined, her eyebrows burrowed at the thought of being alone with Kai.
"Because you are the youngest." Though Kai couldn't see Damon's face, he was sure that a smirk was on his face by his tone and by (Y/N)'s annoyed expression."Now do things that Saint Stefan would do."
"But that would be plain boring"(Y/N) decided to tease her brother that remained silent,observing both his siblings and Kai.
"Ha Ha" Sarcasm laced Stefan's tone, his brooding expression making even Kai amused.
"See ya later, little sister."Damon pecked (Y/N)'s forehead before Stefan and he started going up the stairs."Be a good girl"
"Don't be a prick" (Y/N) yelled back even though she was sure that he was ot of hearing range.
The sigh that left her mouth was the only sound that was heard for a while when she finally focused on Kai, both of them staring at each other, not daring to utter a word.

Her gaze was focused on the wound on his head and the patterns of dried blood on his forehead. A blink of his eyes was all it took for him to lose the sight of her, only for her to return when he blinked once again ,this time with a bowl of water and a clothe in her hands.
She didn't waste any time and approached him, her hand immidiately dabbing the clothe near  his wound, causing him to let a hiss of pain.
He tried to look away from her but his proximity with her torso as she cleaned his wound, made it hard for him to look away from her. He hadn't noticed his breath become more shallow, his senses focused on her fragrance and the odd warmth that her body exuded.
"You know if you keep staring at my chest, I might start making assumption." (Y/N) didn't bother to conceal her amusement.
"I can't help it. You can say the view is pretty nice" Kai glanced upward with a smirk on his face, but the smirk on his face was erased when he noticed that his lips were so close to hers that he could her breath.
"Watch out Kai, if I didn't know better I would say that you like me" (Y/N) continued to stare into his eyes, enjoying how his heart beat started racing.
"And...and how would you figure out if you like somebody?" He asked, his question genuine without any snark or sarcasm hidden in it, causing (Y/N) to stop cleaning the dried blood of his forehead.
"Well" (Y/N) paused, his question surprising her to no end." Usually your eyes follow the person you like without you realising it almost like they were searching for that person."
As (Y/N) spoke Kai's eyebrows furrowed confused at how similar he felt.
"And then your heart beats fast like it is swelling with a feeling that can't be described and the closest you are to that person the more intense it gets."she paused when she finally noticed his expression.
"Why do you recognise those feelings?"she questioned her eyebrow rising as if to emphasize the question.
An unfamiliar heat climbed up Kai's neck, heating up his face."N-no" he tried to deny it as confidently as he could, but the stutter gave up how flustered he was.
"Really?" she asked once again, a smirk blooming on her lips." So you don't like me, right?"
"Yeah" he cleared his throat and tried to straighten up as much as he could."You know... There is a reason they call me a sociopath"
"So if I..." she paused her words as her lips touched his. Kai tensed at the unexpected action, unsure of how to act during his first kiss.
Their lips gradually separated, (Y/N)'s smirk returning on her lips." So you really don't like me?"
"Maybe I do" was the hesitant answer that left Kai's mouth." But I need to be sure." Kai's normal cocky attitude had returned, causing her eyes to roll with anoyance.
"So how about another kiss, just to be sure?" Kai continued ,his lips curling into his usual smirk.
(Y/N) could only shake her head as she lowered her head once again, capturing Kai's lips into a kiss.
This time Kai was prepared and reacted to the kiss, that was turning into more heated by every moment that passed.
(Y/N) sat on his lap desiring to be closer to him, her hands finding his hair slightly tagging it.

The kiss paused as Kai distanced his head from her as his tried to move his body.
"As much as BDSM is hot, if you removed the chains we would have so much more fun"Kai suggested, eager to get rid of the chains.
"Kai please shut up" (Y/N) groaned, frustrated by the interruption of the kiss."If I untie you, my brothers are going to kill me, so less talking and more kissing"
The kiss resumed, both of them eager to be closer to each, only for the kiss to be interrupted once again. Only this time a hand grabbed her shoulder forcing her to get away from Kai's lap.
"(Y/N) Salvatore, what on earth do you think you are doing?" Damon almost shouted when he asked the question."Wait don't answer that" he interrupted when he saw (Y/N) open up her mouth, ready to talk.
"You get upstairs young lady, I'll deal with you later" Damon ordered as he turned to face Kai who was smirking.
"But" she tried to object,even though it was pointless.
"Upstairs (Y/N)" Damon once again interrupted and as she walked up the stair the only thing she could think was that she was in trouble.
Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day❤. I am sorry for not posting in a while but I had a major writers block. This one shot was requested by lovely klarolineshearts . I hope that you will enjoy reading it and if you did please vote, comment and feel free to leave a request😘