"Simple Curiousity"- Elijah Mikaelson

She didn't know when her eyes started chasing the familiar figure of the stranger,from the moment he entered the room.
When he came to the bar he was mostly accompanied by a man that bare any resemblance with him but was equally handsome.
He was always dressed sharply, not even a hair out of place,so unlike her peers. Perhaps that was the beginning of her never-stopping curiousity.
She had been constantly told that her that part of hers was one of her one of her strongest points,yet that this would also bring her demise. So even when her curiousity was amplified ,by her dear friend, Camille's advice to avoid both the stranger that intrigued her and his acquaintances,she managed to control herself.
But as fate would bring it,her restrain wouldn't last for long,when an accidental touch of the tip of their fingers caused shivers to roll down her spine.
Her body temperature resembled a corpse,as if she was touched by death himself. Of course as a witch, even though not from New Orleans, she knew as much as she could about the supernatural, but not in her entire life she hadn't felt so much fear in her life.
Most of her life she lived sheltered by her parents,with barely any contact,with other kinds other than her own and humans,so her fear even though it should motivate her to stay away from him, it only urged her to do some research about him.
She searched every grimoire that she owed and even requested from her parents to send as much as she could, but only a little legend about the original family of the vampires only made sense. After all she had the tentancy to believe what seemed normaly impossible.
So with her newly acquired knowledge she tried to avoid and ignore the intriguing stranger,a fact that had satisfied Camille greatly.
But even though it seemed a sensible choise to make,it wouldn't last for a long time when she heard some strange moans coming from an alley.
They didn't resemble the perverted and sexual moans of a passionate couple,that she had mostly encountered when she returned to her little apartment.
This time they were accompanied by sickly cracks of bones that were most likely being shattered and gasps that she could only described as gasps of pain. Her mind immediately brought the picture of another sadistic vampire that had decided to snack,a happening that she had tried to stop as much as she could.
Her mother's voice echoed in her brain,her complaints about her reckless actions that would most likely be the cause of her death.
But nothing could prepare her about what she would witness. In her own horror and interest the once hunters had turned into a pray. She had arrived at the exact moment that the last person fell,with a gaping hole on his chest that was decorated by the blood that surrounded it. The weak moonlight that had barely reached the alley had helped her notice the veins on the corpses face.
Only a man stood and only by his stance and the beautiful suit even though it was bloodied, she could recognise the man. His back was facing her,but her only hope that she would remain unnoticed withered when with a sudden spin their eyes met,perhaps betrayed by her own heartbeat.
Her eyes ached from the sudden gush of wind,the stranger that was relatively away,now his chest barely touching hers.
"You will not remember anything that you saw" she heard the voice that she was so familiar.
Yet her wide fearful eyes after his failed attempt of compulsion made him realise,that she hadn't screamed or fainted when she saw the corpses or when you witnessed his vampire abilities even for just a mere second. So that left two options considerating the fact that it was a full moon. Either a witch or a human that was aware about the existence of the supernatural.
But when his head started hearing as of it was breaking apart,after she had been able to snap out of her shock and fear and replaced with a slight anger at his try to manipulate her,he was sure. She was definitely a witch.
One of his hands touched his head in distress as sounds far too animalistic to resemble a human,while the other one shot up and gripped her neck,perhaps as a desperate try to distract her, covering her with a gruesome  crimson liquid.
And that attempt worked,although she could not be sure if it was because of her immense disgust towards blood or because of his firm hold on her neck.
She simply stared as he quickly recollected himself and becoming once again the sofisticated man that she got used to see.
"Judging by how you didn't even think twice before inflicting pain on me, I will guess that you are not from here" he stared at her with a slightly intrigued look.
"You...you would be guessing correctly" she confirmed his thoughts.
"But no worries,I am not here to meddle with your affairs" she tried to assure him."The only reason that I am here is to have a break from all supernatural." She continued as a frown formed on her face." And what a wonderful job I have done" she muttered sarcastically to herself,even though he could hear her just fine.
She blushed as she heard his almost silent chuckle, realising her slightly dumb mistake.
"Pleased to meet you, but I better get going"she muttered once again,unable to meet his eyes. And as she walked swiftly away from him,her only thought was that simple curiousity could really cause some unexpected situations.

Hello everybody! I hope you are having a super nice day. As for me, a writing block had the courtesy of annoying the heck out of me,but I somehow overcame it. Well kind of. I truly hope that you will enjoy reading this story and if you do please comment or vote and please feel free to leave me a request. Kisses.😁