"The Bet"- Klaus Mikaelson

Three months have passed since Klaus had asked you out and you couldn't be happier. Klaus always tried to make you feel happy and your friends ,even though they hated his guts, they were oddly supportive of your relationship. Mostly because they knew that you were in love with him.
Today being your three months anniversary, he had asked you to come to his mansion,so he could cook you a meal,something he rarely did. You had arrived earlier than expected,your nervousness and enthusiasm getting the best of you .The door was open for some reason, but you didn't think much of it , thinking he had let it open for you.
You walked into the house and you were about to enter the living room, when you heard , his brother's, Kols voice. You didn't know why you stopped and decided to eavesdrop their conversation, instead of going in , but it proved to be the best choise .
"- entertaining. I must praise your patience. I wonder how you didn't dump her from the moment you asked her out. Were you that determined to win this bet?"
You felt your chest ache from your heart shattering to pieces and tears started welling up in your eyes ,when you finally entered the living room.
Klaus was about to respond when you spoke.
"I am glad that my love entertained you for this long" your voice weak as you tried to hold your tears and make yourself look stronger.
Klaus head snapped towards you, at the sound of your voice.
"Love , it is not -" Klaus started explaining when you interrupted him.
"Kol could you leave please, I would like to speak to your brother alone"
Fortunately , Kol did exactly as you told him,perhaps wanting to avoid this akward moment.
"Please let me explain." He pleaded
"What exactly? That you decided to entertain yourself by playing with my feelings ?" you spoke your voice raising.
"You are a monster" your voice was now cold.
The mighty Klaus flinched at the tone and your words.
"Listen , I know that it was horrible to make such an awful bet. But after I saw your real self I fell in love with you. You make me happy. Please give me another chance." He pleaded
"I just don't trust you anymore." You spoke softly, as you turned to leave.
But before you could even take a step you felt his hand grasping your wrist.
"Please let me leave." Your voice cracking as you tried to control the tears in your eyes .
He silently released you and you spoke to him for the last time ."Goodbye Klaus "
You started walking away ,not knowing that you left the hybrid heartbroken.

I hope you enjoyed reading this imagine. Please vote,comment and don't be afraid to leave any request.