"Play Time"(part 2)-Kol Mikaelson

A week had passed since he had last seen (Y/N). She was a funny little thing that for some reason couldn't get out of his mind. He was surely not in love with her but she seemed as a promising source of entertainment in his now boring daily life.
Sure he could compel and manipulate her into doing whatever he desired, but once in a while he enjoyed the hunt instead of getting what he wanted right away.
He had visited Mystic Grill on a daily bases both for the seemingly endless supply of alcohol and in hopes that he could once again meet his new prey. And as if his stars were aligned she entered the room. Not by herself but with her friends and that fact made her look like a complete different person. She oozed with confidence instead of the weird yet endearing combination of shyness and feisty that had drew him in at the beginning,but still her confidence seemed exhilarating.
Her chuckle wasn't particularly loud,but he could still hear her across the room as she panted after a long fit of laughter. But the sounds of her heart beating fast,loud and clear and her blood that caused her to have the flushed look on her cheeks,were far more interesting to him.
Everything tempted him to snack on her friends and then begin having fun with compelling  her,but he knew that the game would be over before it had a chance to begin.
So instead he decided to approach one of her friends that had gone towards the bar to fetch some drinks.
"Hey" he started the conversation with his usual smug smirk on his face.
"Hey"her friend resembled (Y/N),on the shyness department,as her cheeks almost instantly flushed and her heartbeat's speed resembled the one of a hummingbird.
"Are you a friend of (Y/N)'s?" he tried to seem as if he hasn't been spying them,but by her suspicious glance he had figured out how much of a terrible job he had done.
"Yes" she hesitantly answered glancing towards the table that (Y/N) and the other girl were seated.
"Could you tell me more about her?" The blank look on her face as she heard those words couldn't even stir a suspicion,his smile friendly as he heard the compelled woman talk.
And she talked all about (Y/N)'s family, friends,love interests and hobbies,as his mind  created the perfect trap for her.
After all a good hunter knew as much as he could about his prey.

Hello everybody! I  managed to write part 2 of Play Time. I am really excited to finally be able to continue the part 2 and there will definitely be a part 3 coming up. Also I had the chance to begin watching Supernatural. Are there any of you that are also obsessed with this series? Please comment if you are and if you enjoyed reading this story please vote or feel free to request😀