"One-sided love"-Damon Salvatore

Being a witch you knew everything about the supernatural creatures that were lurking in Mystic Falls. You had to protect the balance of nature or at least remain neutral.
        Yet you befriended the "Save Elena" squad and let them drag you into dangerous situations on a daily bases.
         Even if your life was endangered ,by now you have gotten attached to every single one of them. Especially to a dark haired , blue eyed vampire.
Damon Salvatore was the exact definition of what you would call a jerk.
    He was mean,reckless,vengeful and always had a sarcastic fee remark on his mouth. But he managed to draw you with the caring side that he displayed mostly towards Elena.
        You knew that by starting to liking him you would only get hurt and by telling him you would destroyed a perfectly love-hate relationship that you two had,so you kept all those feelings inside.
      But yesterday was the last straw. He was bitten by Tyler Lockwood and the poison had moved further into his body causing him to have illusions and that made him dangerous. And he was especially to you. During one of his illusion he had mistaken you for Elena and kissed you as he muttered her name weekly and that broke your heart.
           So you started to subtly avoid him after that day. You would hang out with him when other people were with you but you would talk to him only when it was necessary and you would completely avoid any eye conduct.
        You thought you were doing a good job of hiding your broken heart because Damon hardly noticed the change in your attitude,but when Bonnie started questioning why you were so distant towards him,you knew had to talk to somebody about those feelings. Maybe it was the fact that Bonnie was also a witch that made you trust her with those feelings and she wanted to help you get over this one-sided love of your even within this chaos.
        You wouldn't admit this but it was anything but easy and it took you almost all summer to not feel this ache in your heart whenever you looked at him and Elena ,but you had succeeded.
       You no longer felt those butterflies in your stomach and could finally be supportive of him even if that meant supporting him to find the love that he deserved.
    Your first love was one sided and bittersweet,but you were able to get over it and finally be able to search for someone who would love you as well.
I hope you enjoyed reading this imagine. Please vote,comment and don't be afraid to leave a request