Chapter 19

10 years later

I woke up to the sound of our alarm clock. Jack groaned and hit the snooze button.

Jack: ten more minutes

He put his arms back around my hips and I smiled.

Me: jack we gave rehersals.
Jack: ten more minutes
Me: no more minutes now come on cupcake
Jack: fine.

We rolled out of bed and I went to the bathroom to get dressed. Jack stayed in the bedroom, and got dressed there. I took off my wedding ring, and hopped into the shower. I washed myself and my hair.

I got out of the shower and put my ring back on. Jack was still changing when I got out, and I walked past him, and into the kitchen. We had gotten our own house, and we lived together for 9 years now.

I started to make breakfast when I felt warm hands wrap around my waist. It was Jack.

Jack: hey baby
Me: hey cupcake
Jack: i cant believe you still call me that
Me: awe the memories are coming back

I remembered the day my husband and I met. He stared at me while I hugged my brother Jake. Since then, Logan has gotten engaged to a beautiful woman whos name was Summer Johnson, soon to be Paul. Jake had ended up marrying Tessa. They were such a cute couple.

Jack and I are expecting twins, which Is going to be absolutely hectic. I think we are ready. Jack and all of the boys are still together, and Im their new manager, since their old one retired. Its pretty hectic, but I love being around Jack and my best friends.

The boys were extremely famous now, and known worldwide. They all had bodyguards to escort them places. It got a little annoying at times because jack and I try to get privacy, but they just follow us everywhere we go.

We headed to the studio, and we met up with Daniel and Lillian, his girlfriend, and Zach. Zach had gotten a number of girlfriends, but they all ended up breaking his heart. It was sad. I feel bad for him. Mainly because he deserves love.

Hes been heartbroken for a while, and I dont know how to cheer him up. Hes been a little off key lately, and nobody wants to break it to him.

Zach: i met a girl today. her names callie. i got her number
Me: zach thats great!

The rest of the guys showed up, and they started warm-ups. To everyone's surprise, Zach was back. His voice was perfect. Maybe even better than it was before all of his heartbreak. We need to keep him close to this alleged 'Callie' girl.

Zach was happy. He was smiling all day, and the mood was definitely brightened during out lunch break. At lunch we started talking about old memories. Today was Jack and I's 11 year anniversary

I then decided to take an Instagram picture with Jack.

Instagram

liked by jackaverymusic, and 4 million others

Allisonavery happy 11 years💍💕 @jackaverymusic
Loganpaul i love you baby sister. i guess you were right. i did find the girl of my dreams
User1 ahhh my otp is still married
Corbynbesson awe you guys are goals. next to me and Christina of course
Jackaverymusic i love youu
User2 AHHH MY HEART MELTED
Imchancesutton i miss you al
Allisonavery i miss you too chancey @imchancesutton

Chance had moved back to ohio along with Anthony. I missed them dearly. They were like my brothers. Jake, Logan and I spent a 'sibiling day' together every Saturday. We went around town, hanging out as siblings.

It was just the three of us together. Nobody else. We wanted to keep in touch, because sometimes, siblings stopped talking, and they never really hung out anymore. We never wanted that to happen because you know, sibling bonding and stuff.

A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed this, and if I get enough suggestions, I will write another Chapter. I love you my babies. I honestly cant believe I got 4k views in 6 days. Thank you all for the support I truly love you all❤️