Chapter 16

I woke up to 6 missed calls from Logan, and 3 from Jake. Surprisingly, i had gotten 19 from Corbyn. I called Corbyn back, because he called more than both of my brothers combined.

He picked up after the second ring.

Corbyn: wheres jack? Why isnt he answering his phone? Did he make it?
Me: yeah hes fine. hes sleeping
Corbyn: Why isnt he answering?
Me: i dont know corbyn.
Corbyn: can you please find out for me?
Me: yeah. call you in a little bit bean.
Corbyn: thank you. buh-bye.

I hung up, and reached over Jack, so grab his phone. When I was about to grab it, I felt warm hands grab mine. Jack had a raspy morning voice, which I found absolutely adorable.

Jack: thats my phone.
Me: corbs is all freaking out bc you havent responded to him.

He then rolled over, and grabbed his phone.

Jack: airplane mode.
Me: call him.
Jack: alright.

He then called corbyn, and I called Logan.

Me: hey loggie. i stayed with Jack last night.
Logan: please tell me you and Jake made up?
Me: we did!
Logan: ALSO did you and jack you know-he started to whisper- do it.
Me: no logan.
Logan: good. i couldnt handle my baby sister doing it before I did.
Me: Logan.
Logan: yeah?
Me: you will find her. one day.
Logan: find who?
Me: the girl of your dreams. i found the boy of my dreams.

I looked over at Jack and he smiled at me.

Logan: uhh. put me on speaker.
Me: okay youre on speaker.
Logan: HAS OPERATION PTMBS HAPPENED YET??
Jack: no dude. it will. when the times right.
Me: what the fuck is operation ptmbs?
Jack: you will see.
Logan: thats all i really cared about. going to get swole. Bye dude
Me: bye loggie
Logan: EWWW

i hung up and asked jack: "seriously what the hell is operation ptmbs?

Jack: i will give you a hint. you have to figure out what P Means. The rest is to my baby sister.

what the hell could the p stand for? it all clicked. I tried to make it seem like I was still clueless, but I knew it meant propose.

Yesterday, Jake had said that Logan told him something and that it apparently was still a secret. After that he glanced at my hands. How the hell could I have been so clueless?

Jack will propose to me. We are going to get married. I JUST WANT TO SCREAMM.

I then told Jack I would be back In an hour. I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist, and turned me around.

"Kiss me first". He said.

I then leaned in, and kissed him. He kissed me back and we broke apart a couple seconds later.

Me: can I go now?
Jack: if you have to go.
Me: i will be back. I promise.
Jack: i love you
Me: i love you too cupcake.

I then grabbed my keys, and drove to the Team 10 house. I NEEDED SOME GIRL TIME. I had become good friends with Tessa and Erika. We told each other everything.

I pulled into the driveway and rushed inside. "TESSA ERIKA GIRLS DAYYY" i screamed. They started running downstairs, and Chance came with them.

"OH MY GOD GIRLS DAY YAYAYAY" he yelled. He also squealed after he said it, which made me smile. I rolled my eyes, and the girls led me to the rooftop, where they were tanning. I sat down and told them everything. From when Jack and I kissed for hours to when Logan asked about operation ptmbs.

"Propose to my baby sister" i said. their eyes hopefully glanced at my ring finger, and their smiled faded.

"not yet" i said when I said their eyes.

"he doesnt know i know hes going to propose". I smiled as I said propose. Both Erika and Tessa squealed. I smiled. We talked for hours. It was after an hour, so I texted jack.
Me: hey babe. Im staying at the team 10 house tonight.
cupcake💕💍:  i will miss you in my bed with me tonight when I go to sleep. I love you babygirl. Have fun.❤️
Me: i love you too. ❤️

Tessa was looking at my texts over her shoulder.
"Omg our baby allison is in love before us Rik.". We talked until it was 3am. We were still on the rooftop. We all fell asleep up there.