Chapter 1

"Allison wake up you have a plane to catch" My dad called from the kitchen. I groaned. My parents split up when I was 5 and my only two brothers moved to Los Angeles, to pursue their dreams. "Im coming." i said. I picked up my pre-packed suitcase, and headed out the door. I was going to move to Los Angles, and live with my brother, Logan. I absolutely hated my father. He did things that made my mother upset. He never even cared to stop and ask if she was okay. When they divorced my father claimed full custody of me, until I turned 18. Last week was my 18th birthday, and since I had no friends here, I didn't have a party. In fact, i didn't get a single happy birthday wish from either of my parents, but I did get a call from Logan, and from Jake. Logan FaceTimed me and sang happy birthday to me with five other guys. They were all good. When they finished i told Logan he was off key, and that his voice was high pitched. He just flipped me off and the other boys laughed. "Love you to Logan" i said. He just shook his head at me and laughed. "I guess i love you too little sister." He said. "Wow way to make me feel special Logan" i sarcastically said. Anyways, my flight was 8 hours long, so I decided to take a nap. I woke up to someone nudging me on the shoulder. It was the girl next to me and she whispered, "We're about to land. I thought you might want to know." I smiled at her and gathered my belongings. We landed and i got off the plane. I searched the airport for my brother Logan, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I walked to where we said we would meet, and sat down. I was staring at my feet and all of a sudden someone yells, "boo!" i jumped and screamed a little bit too. I turned around to see Logan, smiling down at me. I slapped his arm and have him a hug.