Chapter 15

I woke up to a knock on my door. It was probably Logan. I opened it, and gave my older brother a huge hug. I missed him dearly. I couldn't help but be happy today because I get to see my true love again. Jack was coming back today at 1. It was 11 am, so I decided to go to the gym with Logan. I got back to the apartment at 12:02. I had been at the gym for an hour. My legs were on fire, and I was sweaty mess. Logan pulled out his camera, and started vlogging. He turned the camera to me.

Logan: how was your workout
Me: it was awesome. my legs are dead, so you may have to carry me.
Logan: i have a question for you baby sis.
Me: no before you ask, yes i can dab, yes i do know that 'healthy lifestyle cuz'-i said with airquotes- and no, i do not know 'that vlog life'-again, i used airquotes-.

He smiled, and said, "welp my questions answered". The elevator dinged, and I got out of it, Logan close behind me.

I got inside, and jake was in the living room. He smiled at me, and walked up to me. He tried to hug me but I pushed him off of me.

Me: what the hell do you want with me?
Jake: i wanted to hug my baby sister.
Me:im not hugging you. youre lucky im even talking to you.
Jake: why are you being a bitch to me?
Me: BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO BREAK JACK AND I UP. HE DIDNT CHEAT. HE TREATED ME PERFECTLY.
Jake: HE CHEATED. DID YOU NOT SEE THE PICTURE. IF I SEE HIM NEAR YOU AGAIN, HES AS GOOD AS DEAD
Me: well i guess i just need to stay away from you.
Jake: thats why Im here. You are living with me.
Me: THATS A FUNNY JOKE. I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE JAKE. I LOVED YOU. I LOVE JACK,, AND YOU CANT KEEP ME FROM HIM.
Jake: watch me.

He grabbed my arm, and started to pull me out the door.

Me: logan help. hes hurting me.
Jake: shut up
Logan: jake let her go.
Jake: no.

Logan then walked up to Jake, and pulled him off of me. He grabbed jake, and held him away from me.

Logan: GO!

I then grabbed my phone, and sprinted down the hall, into the elevator, and into my car. I then drove. I had no idea where I was driving to. I decided to drive to the Why Don't We house in hopes someone had come back.

I pulled into the driveway, and went inside. I saw Jack in the kitchen, eating like always. He looked at me for a second before sprinting towards me. I jumped into his arms, and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands were on my lower back, and I kissed him. He the carried me towards the wall, shoved me against it, and smashed his lips onto mine.

I smiled into the kiss. It was passionate, and it was like we hadn't seen each other in a month. It felt like that because it did. We kissed for what felt like 20 minutes, and he put me back on the ground.

Jack: not that im not happy to see you, but why are you here?
Me: look. jake is trying to break us up. he thinks you cheated on me with that girl and I know for a fact you didn't.

He frowned, and looked at the ground. I could tell he was upset. I lifted his chin up, and made him look at me.

Me: i love you jack. i won't let Jake break us up.
Jack: i love you too babygirl.

He leaned in a kissed me, I kissed back, and we probably kissed for hours.

LOGAN'S POINT OF VIEW

After Allison left, i closed the door, and shoved jake.

Me: HES NOT ANYTHING LIKE MICHAEL.
Jake: HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?
Me: HE ASKED ME FOR MY BLESSING.
Jake: what?
Me: he wants to marry her.
Jake: thats not happening. not now not ever. he cheated.
Me: HES FAMOUS WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT. SHE KISSED HIM. HE DIDNT KISS BACK WHY THE HELL CANT YOU SEE PAST THAT
Jake: i-i just dont want to see her hurt.
Me: hes not going to hurt her
Jake: how do you know?
Me: he loves her. his intentions for her are perfect, and clear. he wants to give her all he can, and go whatever he has to, to keep her happy.
Jake: what if he cant give enough. what if hes not good enough?
Me: HE IS PERFECT FOR OUR BABY SISTER, AND YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT.
Jake: im-im sorry Logan.
Me: APOLOGIZE TO HER

He pulled out his phone and I slapped his arm.

Me: IN PERSON IDIOT.
Jake: okay okay. where is she?
Me: most likely the why dont we house.
Jake: send me the directions?
Me: yeah. Now go!

I texted him the directions, and he left.

ALLISON'S POINT OF VIEW

Things with Jack had gotten a little heated. I wasnt ready. He had taken his shirt off, and nothing but that had come off of either of us.

There then was a slight knock at the door. I walked over to it as jack put his shirt back on. I opened it. It was Jake. What the hell was he doing here. I went to close the door in his face, but he stuck his hand out, and prevented me from closing it.

Jake: allison im sorry.
Me: sure you are.
Jake: I am i promise. Logan made me realize how perfect you two really are for each other. He told me something. I guess its a secret for now.

He glanced at my hand. Why the hell did he look at my hand.

Still Jake: i was just scared. I was scared there would be another michael.

Me: hes nothing like michael.

Jake: i know that now. where is he? i want to apologize.

I turned to see jack standing behind me at a distance. I motioned for him to come over my way, and he did.

Jake: im sorry.
Jack: its okay.
Jake: no really. it isnt. i really should have trusted allison and her judgment. by the way, you break her heart, and i wont 'break' you. I will murder you.
Me: jake!
Jack: no i understand. im the same way with my sisters.

Jack smiled at jake, and jake gave him a bro hug.

Jake: so have you guys. you know. done it?
Me: JAKE
Jack: no not yet.

he grinned at me.

Me: yet?
Jake: good to know. we cool baby sis?
Me: of course jakey.

I gave him a tight hug, and he started to kiss my forehead.

Me: i wouldnt do that.
Jake: what why?
Me: cause. i dont think you want to be indirectly kissing him.

I pointed to jack, and jack turned red. I smiled at jake, and kissed his cheek. Its a weird thing we all do. Logan and Jake kiss my forehead when they really feel bad about something they did to me, and I kiss their cheeks to indicate their apology is accepted. Weird sibling thing. You wouldn't understand.

With that I Jake turned around and walked back to his car. I closed the door, and noticed it was getting late.

Jack: they all decided to stop by and see their families since we didnt get to see theirs on tour. I saw mine though, and I really wanted to see you.

I looked at my phone. It was 10pm. I guess me and Jack really did kiss for hours. I yawned.

Jack: lets go to bed ok?
Me: yeah sure.

We headed up to Jack's room, and jack took his shirt off. I smiled at him.

Jack: what? I always sleep like this.
Me: sure you do.

I smirked and jack layed down next to me. Jack pulled me closer to him. And Held me in his arms. I was facing towards him, and so I fell asleep, my head resting on his bare chest.