Chapter 12

I woke up, and smiled. Jack still had his arm around my waist and I could feel his breath against my neck. I then became very upset. Today was the day Jack left for tour, and the day I left for Ohio. I laid there for what felt like an hour, waiting for jack to wake up. Jack then stopped breathing on my neck, and his grip became tighter, which Indicated he woke up.

Me: morning cupcake
Jack: Why are you awake?
Me: ive been awake for an hour
Jack: why didn't you wake me up?
Me: you seemed peaceful.
Jack: you know what today is right?
Me: yeah..
I said very depressed.
Me: i dont want you to go.
Jack: Ive got to.
Me: i wish you didnt.
Jack: me too baby but Ive got to.

i smiled when he said that because he never calls me baby.

Me: can we just spend our last day together here. Im my bed.
Jack: we will do whatever makes you happy.

I smiled, and for the rest of the day, we watched movies together, and cuddled. Today was one of the best days Ive ever had, because i spent it with one person. Jack Avery.

I then looked at my phone and it was 3pm. Their flight to Atlanta, and mine to Ohio were in an Hour. Jack released me from his grip and I started packing. He got his things together and started to head out the door.

Me: where do you think you're going?
Jack: sorry baby. I forgot.

He then walked up to me, and kissed me. I kissed him back, and we pulled apart.

Me: i really dont know i feel about being away from you.

Jack: i know baby. I will call you every day.

Me: i will miss you.

Jack: I will miss you even more.

I then leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back, and we stood there for a good 30 seconds. Jack pulled away.

Jack: i have to go. my flight is in 45 minutes.
Me: okay.

He then gave me a hug, and went out of the door. I sighed, and grabbed my packed suitcase. I then headed for the door, and walked out. I locked it behind me, and called an uber.

While waiting for the uber, i got onto my phone, and saw I got a text from Logan.

Logan: hey baby sis, i will miss you. give mom hugs for me.

Me: ok loggie

Logan: eww. Dont call me that

Me: whatever loggie.

I put my phone into my purse, and got into the uber. It took me to the airport, where I then boarded my plane to Ohio.

JACK'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked out of her apartment and onto the ground floor. Jonah was there to pick me up, and so I got into the van. I packed my things up yesterday, so I could spend time with Allison today.

Our first show was in Atlanta, and so we went to the airport, and boarded our plane to Georgia. Before we took off, i pulled out my phone and texted Allison.

Me: hey, we are going to be doing meet and greets, so Im going to be around other girls. Please dont believe any rumors about me or the guys with girls, because they are always everywhere when we go on tour.

Al: ok cupcake. i will miss you.

Me: I will miss you too. ❤️

Al: DID YOU JUST SEND A HEART

me: i know i know, very typical.

Al: bye jack. we are about to take off.

Me: Same here. Goodbye.