Chapter 6

I fell asleep in Jack's arms halfway through the movie. While I was sleeping, Jack picked me up bridal style, and brought me up to his bedroom. He gently laid me down, and covered me up with a blanket. Before leaving the room, he stared at me, and whispered, "goddamnit she's adorable when shes sleeping". I woke up around 4 pm and was a little startled when I awoke. I then realized I was in Jack's bedroom, remembering it from this morning when I used his shower. I climbed out of bed, and walked downstairs. I plopped myself on the couch next to Jack and he put his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. God. His cologne was stronger than ever. He kissed the top of my head, as I relaxed. Corbyn was in the kitchen, and stared at us. I could tell he was jealous, his girlfriend lived apart from him, so he couldn't see her all the time. Zach and Daniel were outside in the pool, and Jonah was somewhere, most likely sleeping. Jack and I watched televison, when the doorbell rang several times. Corbyn walked to it and opened it slightly and walked away. The door swung open, only to reveal an angry Logan. I completely forgot that Logan came back home from Louisiana today. He glared at me, and walked to me. Jack hugged me tighter, and let go. Logan pulled my arm saying, "come on we are leaving." His grip was firm, and a little painful. I said, "logan you're hurting me let go" he let go and shooed me out the door. Before exiting, i turned around and waved at jack. He waved at me and smiled. I got in Logans car and he said, "what the hell was that. I told you not to leave the house."."im 18 i can make my own decisions goddamnit" i replied. Logan glared at me. "what the hell were you doing. you cant date my friends. ESPECIALLY jack."  I shrugged my shoulders and said, "why cant i date jack". He started explaining how Jack may not understand how to properly treat a girl. I just shook my head and said, "youve got no idea what youre getting yourself into if you try to keep me away from him". He sighed and pulled into the parking garage.

Omg seriously almost 300 views in a matter of like 2 days. Ughh ily all❤️💍