Chapter 4

There is some Language, so read at your own risk(lol)

He broke the udder silence by asking, "what did you want to talk about?". I said, "yesterday, when i was giving jake a hug, he told me i had an 'admirer'. Would you know anything about that?". His face turned red and he looked away. Then, he said, "i just think you are really pretty." I blushed slightly and smiled at him. Then there was a knock at the door. "hello. al come on we are going to walk around town you coming?". I knew it was Logan and I replied, "sure be right there cabbage head". Jack smiled at me as i went to the door, unlocked it and opened it. Jack soon followed me out and everyone stared at him. Being the idiot he is, he dabbed at them.  The rest of the why dont we boys did some weird hand thing that I didn't recognize. Logan pulled out his vlog camera, and tried to catch some of the commotion. He said, "wait wait wait. al did jack just come out of your room." I said, "yep" while popping the "p". He turned to the camera and whispered to it, probably saying something stupid. Jack walked up to Logan's camera and said, "yeah dude we 'totally smashed'." Surprisingly Logan gave Jack a high five.  And said, "thats muh fucking boi". Then Daniel walked up to me, and said, "you'd better get with jack while you can. he doesn't have a huge attention span. for girls anyways." He walked away, and left me a little confused. We then walked out the door, and onto the sidewalk. "Los Angeles is beautiful" i said. Jack was next to me and mumbled, "not as beautiful as you". I blushed and kept walking. Logan told me to do something stupid for the vlog, and i said, "okay let me just think of what to do." I lightly touched Jack on the arm and said, "tag, youre it" And took off down the sidewalk. I heard him tag Daniel, Daniel tag Zach, until we were all running down the sidewalk. I could hear Logan screaming. Jack had caught up to me and i just started walking because we were so far ahead. I said, "do you remember when i said you had to earn my phone number?" He nodded. "well i've just got to get to know you better". He smiled and suggested, "let's play 20 questions then." We then started playing, and i learned that back at home, he didn't have any brothers, but he has 4 sisters" He learned about growing up with Logan and Jake, and how i despised my father. It was getting dark out, and pretty cold. I was shivering, so i started walking backwards, to where the other might've been. Jack did the same as me and said, "well NOW can i have your number?". I smiled and said, "yeah sure. give me your phone" He handed me his phone, and i put in my number, naming my contact, "al". He asked for my phone, but we had caught up to Logan and the why dont we boys(WDW). I handed him his phone back and he put it back in his pocket. Daniel stared at him while he did it, and gave Jack a high five. I rolled my eyes. Logan said that the two of us were going back to his apartment, and told them goodnight. I waved and they all waved back. We walked up to Logan's apartment, and I went to my room, and fell asleep.

A/N omg thank you so much for the reads i honestly thought i would get zero. 💕