Chapter 54

"Say, daddy wake up, time for work." I said while holding Paris in my hand and sit down on the bed. "Come on, wake him up." I place Paris on the bed and sit down there.

London and Sam are still sleeping. Like father like son. London is sleeping only with his diaper and topless so does his father.

They both are still sleeping. Sam lay flat on his stomach in the bed and London is sleeping next to him with the same position. Really my two perfect guy.

Paris just sitting down on the bed and hold her doll. The kids have their own baby crib but most of time, they sleep with Sam and I in our bed together and it will be so much warmer.

"Daddy, wake up. Come on, wake daddy up." I said to Paris and sit down on the edge of the bed.

Paris just looking at me then she take her milk bottle and hold that and put it into her mouth and lay down next to Sam and place her legs on Sam's back.

"Paris, mommy said wake your daddy up not go back to sleeping, honey." I let out a sigh.

Sam opens his eyes slowly and turn his face to Paris as Paris looking at him and kick his shoulder with her little legs.

"You were trying to wake me up, right?" Sam chuckles at Paris. "Daddy's awake now."

I shake my head and chuckle then clean up the baby cribs and take all the toys and the dolls from the carpet floor and put it into the baby cribs and the rack.

I turn my face and Paris is rolling around in the bed and almost fall. Sam catches her legs quickly and make her not fall down to the ground. I let out a sigh and shake my head.

"Why my kids love rolling around in the bed?" Sam turn his face at me.

"Do you love rolling around in the bed when you were baby?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I dont know." Sam shrug.

"I didnt. So they must be follow your behaviour." I said to Sam. "Get up, now. You'll be late for work, I'll prepare the breakfast for you."

"Alright, mommy. You stay here." Sam says and place Paris in the bed and stand up from the bed.

Sam walk out from our room. I turn my way to our closet and take his clothes for his work today. Yeah I'm prepare everything for him every morning.

After that I walk to the bed and I turn my face to the bed as I see London is awake and took Paris's milk bottle from her hand and hold it then drink the milk.

Paris just turn her face at me then she roll around and take that bottle again from London. I cant help it and laugh out loud while seeing this. So this is twin looks like. Never want to lose from one another.

London is trying to take the bottle back but Paris keep holding it like really hard then she smash London's face and London start crying.

"Superman just lose from Wonder Woman." I chuckle and take London and hold him. "Dont cry, honey. I know you're sleepy and tired." I said to London and rubs his head.

"Babe, the shampoo is empty." Sam shouts.

"The new one is in the lower rack under the wastavel." I shout back. "Come on, Paris, have a breakfast." I take Paris and hold her in my left arm.

Now I know twins looks like. Paris and London already know their stuff and they will fight when one of them take the other stuff. I mean this is always happen.

"Sit down here. Mommy's gonna make breakfast for daddy okay." I said to them and place them to sit down on their high chair.

This is my daily routine. Prepare everything in this house. And Sam will ask me everything if he cant find his thing so I'm always have to know where are all his stuff or the kids's stuff.