Chapter 24

I'm walking in the hallways then turn my way to the choir room. I gasped when I see the choir room is empty and looks like someone just took our stuff away.

"What happened?" I whisper at Tina and sit down next to her.

"We got no place to rehearsal." Tina simply said.

I look around and this place is kinda empty. No more music sheets or even music instrumental. I keep look around until I landed my eyes on Jake who sitting down next to Marley. I'm kinda curious, when she was fainted, Jake was there and maybe everyone was right. Puckerman will always be Puckerman.

"This place looks like a haunted house." Artie says and look around.

"So, that's it? No more Glee?" Sam asks Mr. Schue and Finn.

"Until next September." Mr. Schue nodded.

"Sugar already bailed." Artie simply said.

"Can I just say what everyone is thinking? This is Marley's fault. New Rachel, my butt. I knew Rachel Berry. I was friends with Rachel Berry, and you, Marley, are no Rachel Berry." Tina protest.

"Mm-hmm. Preach!" Artie simply nodded.

"Guys, guys, enough. It's not like it's over. The holiday concert is later this week, and we are going to be preparing for it all week long. If this is our swan song, let's make it the best one it can be." Finn says to us.

"You really expect us to go up in front of the whole school and parade our loserdom for all to see?" Kitty asks.

"Yeah, Kitty does have a point. We agreed to do the show when we thought it would be on the heels of another Sectionals victory. Now it just feels like a pity party." Artie says to them.

"I love to sing and dance as much as anybody, but without a competition to prep for, it's hard to get motivated." Tina says.

"Couldnt agree more." I nodded.

"I understand that we need a little shift in perspective, but let's just enjoy this week, and look forward to our big comeback next year." Finn says to us.

"That's right." Mr. Schue nodded.

"What about those of us who won't have a next year?" Sam asks.

Tina, Artie, Blaine, Sam, and I just look at each other. Yeah next September we all probably going to graduate and no more in McKinley. We will go out and have our future.

The bell rings

I half-smiled and stand up from my seat. I walk out from the choir room and I cant believe that this is really happening. I have no club. And how can my senior year become bright?

"I really need a club so my senior year wont be nothing." I let out a sigh and lean on against my locker.

"This is insane." Sam says to me.

"Sam..." I turn my face at him.

"What?" Sam turns his face at me while put chapstick on his lips.

"I miss the smell of your armpit." I grin at him.

"I though you wanna talk about something else." Sam rolls his eyes.

"Do you know what happen between Marley and Jake?" I ask Sam.

"Why?" Sam shut his locker then turn his face at me.

"They are like have a thing. I dont know but I really like Jake but I guess I should move on now." I exhale.

"This is not the end. You are more beautiful and talented than her. You're smart and if he smart enough he would be choose you over her." Sam says to me.