Chapter 43

Now we are sneaking into the stage for the show in two days. Actually this is kind of illegal thing to do but Blaine kept insisting we all have to do this.

Sam walks lead me and hold my hand as his other hand hold the flashlight while we are sneaking it out.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, if we get caught." Unique says to us.

"Oh, just go!" Tina says and pushes Unique to keep walking.

"Trust me, when I was in the Warblers sneaking onto stage the night before a show was tradition. We had other traditions, but I can't really speak about 'em." Blaine says to us.

"We're not doing anything wrong. We're just, you know getting a feel for the layout of the stage- our stage." Sam says to us.

"So should we sing a song or hold hands or say a prayer or something? Because if I'm being honest, these ghost lights kind of freak me out." Artie says to us.

"All right, everybody, circle up." Sam says to us and open a briefcase. "I have a surprise." Sam shows us Finn's plaque. "Finn Hudson made us a promise at the beginning of the year- that we were all going back to nationals together. Even when we lost sectionals, which was totally not Marley's fault Finn told us that it wasn't over. He said that we'd be right here, together. Now, maybe you're thinking, Finn isn't here. Well, he is. I made sure of it." Sam says to us.

"Well, well! Les Directions Nouveau! Uh, apparently, we had the same plan for an illegal midnight rehearsal." Jean Baptise suddenly walks in.

"We? You're alone." Blaine frowns at him.

"Am I? Existentially, yes, Blaine." He simply said until the light turns on and the rest of his team come in. "Perhaps we are all alone. But tonight- Tonight, this stage belongs to us from midnight until dawn. You see, I called in a few show choir favors.
So, we'll just give you three minutes to gather your feelings and leave." He said to us.

"Who is that? Your spirit guide?" A guy asks us and points to Finn's plaque then laughs.

"Dolph, enough. Have some respect. Look, everyone knows you're that show choir. And everyone knows it's been a very rough year for you. And now everyone is just waiting and watching you. Tonight, you have our condolences, New Directions. But let's just be very, very clear. Tomorrow, you will not have our mercy, pity or restraint. We are Throat Explosion. Expect us!" Jean-Baptise grins at us and walks to the stage and start their rehearsal.

"That was extremely rude." I frown at them.

"Kate.." Blaine holds my hand and trying to cover me.

"Well, well, well, if I'm not mistaken it's little girl from Hummel who has gay brother. Let me tell you, your divas are graduated. Wake up from your dream." Jean-Baptise smirks at me.

"Come on, we better go." Sam takes my hand and walks lead me from the stage until the others following us.

"I just wanna slap his face you know." I said to him.

"Kate, hold your anger. Your dad is here. You want to see him get heart attack because of what you did?" Sam asks me.

I let out a sigh and shake my head. "I'm sorry. It's just depressing." I said to Sam.

Sam chuckles and put his hand around my shoulder. He takes my fedora hat from my head and wear it on his head. I just put my hand around his waist and let out a sigh.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on the edge of Sam's bed i  his hotel room with Blaine and cross my legs. I'm staying with my parents as my dad booked a room with one double bed and one single bed beside that the others get one room for two people except Jake, Artie, and Ryder.