Chapter 22

I'm standing in front of my locker and take my book from my locker about to put it into my ransel but it another book also paper files fall down from my locker.

I let out a sigh and kneel down until I see another hand help me to take my book from the ground. I turn my face and Jake smiles at me.

"Hi." I smile back at him.

"It's supposed to be thank you." Jake chuckles.

"Yeah. Well, thank you." I giggle.

I put my book inside my locker then shut my locker and put my hands inside my cardigan pockets.

"So are you always dress up like this?" Jake asks me.

"Is this weird?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"No. It's actually looks cute on you." Jake smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile shyly at him as we both walk in the hallways together.

"Well, still wanna go out with me this friday night?" Jake turn his face at me.

"Sure." I nodded.

"I know this is crazy but I got to be honest with you that I'm totally different with Puck. I know you and Puck were have a thing and now I'm here and I'm afraid you will be scared at me or something but I just want to tell you that." Jake says to me.

"Yeah we dated for about four months then we broke up after I found out that he slept with Quinn and then I dated Finn which long last about six months. And we broke up because he is into Rachel and then I dated Artie for a year and he cheated on me with Brittany. Such boring relationship I guess." I giggle.

"No. You just unlucky because you havent meet the right guy and maybe I'll be the one." Jake smirks at me and walk away.

I built a smile on my face and standing frozen in the hallways. I guess I have crush with this guy. He is cute and sexy and funny.

Suddenly someone touch my shoulder. I turn my face and Sam frowns at me. "People will think you're crazy when you cant stop smiling like an idiot like that."

"I guess I go back to fall in love again!" I said happily and hug Sam.

"With who?" Sam frowns at me.

"Jake. He is cute, sexy, and funny. Oh God, I always cant get out from Puckerman's magnet." I said to Sam and cross my hand around his elbow.

"But he is a womanizer." Sam simply said.

"I think him and Puck are different. He told me by himself and he said that he might be the right guy for me." I grin at Sam.

"Kate, wake up. Those are pick up lines that every guy gonna say when they wanna get a girl." Sam simply said.

"Really?" I frown at him.

"Next time before you know a guy, be a guy first." Sam simply said.

"That's totally stupid." I roll my eyes. "But guess what?" I grin at him.

"What?" Sam asks me.

"We will go out this Friday night." I said excitedly.

"Wow cool." Sam simply said.

"Sam, dont be envy. I'm sure that you will find someone too." I smile at him.

"I dont wanna take that too fast." Sam shakes his head.

"I dont see Blaine around by the way." I said to him as we both walks to the choir room.

"Me too." Sam nodded.