Chapter 41

I'm sitting down in my bed with my back against the wall and reading my journal and write my to-do list. And today I had my freshmen conference at FIT and that was amazing besides that now I'm officially Helena Fuss's assistant from Calvin Klein.

Rachel and Kurt really welcome us here. I mean, they made one separate new room for Sam and I here with one bed for two persons then side tables next to the bed and wardrobe to place our clothes. Even though it's not as big as my walk in closet in my house. But this is enough because after graduation we all will live here.

Sam walks into our room and let out a sigh then throw his ransel to the ground. "Hey, how was the college trip?"

"I wanna die. I walked from the train station." Sam sighs and jumps to the bed.

"Are you crazy? You can take the bus." I frown at him.

"I was trying to have work out." Sam simply said.

"Okay you better take a cold shower, I'll cook dinner for you." I said to him.

"Who are you now huh? Want to cook me food?" Sam turns his face at me and frowns at me.

"Probably your future wife since nobody want to marry you." I simply said and stand up from my bed.

"But you want to." Sam smirks at me.

"I will think about that." I chuckle and throw his flannel shirt to his face.

"I wont take no as an answer, Kate." Sam shouts and laughs.

I shake my head and laughs then walk out from my room and walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to make dinner for Sam.

"What are you doing?" Kurt asks me as he take a drink from the freezer.

"Cooking the dinner for Sam." I simply said.

"Someone is in love." Kurt chuckles.

"What are you talking about?" I raise my eyebrows at Kurt.

"Well, I've been thinking that you and Sam are like soulmates." Kurt grins at me while sitting down in the dining table.

"Who make out a lot?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"How long you want to deny your feelings to him?" Kurt asks me. "I remember the day you told me that you both were like friends with benefits but I know that he told you his feeling right? Kate, I know you since you were baby, even since the first time you open your eyes although I dont remember that exactly." Kurt says to me.

I let out a sigh and still cooking dinner for Sam. "Okay I love him but I'm insecure with any kind of relationship. I'm like Chandler now, afraid with commitment." I said to Kurt.

"I know that especially after you found another Puckerman cheated on you." Kurt nodded.

"I was just thinking that we dont need to put label to mark something that we love. Without any kind of label, we know what our hearts want. I'm just afraid with commitment. It's only too soon." I half-smiled at him.

"Do whatever that makes you happy." Kurt smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back at him.

"How's your day at FIT?" Kurt asks me.

"It was incredible. I cant wait to throw all my experiment there also in CK." I giggle. "Sam, your dinner is ready." I shout.

"Well, I'm sure you're gonna make it." Kurt says to me and walk to living room and sit down on the sofa next to Blaine.

I walk to the living room with holding Sam's plate and bring it there until Sam walk out from our room and sit down on the sofa and take that plate then sit down next to me.