Chapter 51

"Look, I know that dinner was disaster. I freaked you out by saying that but I meant what I said. I want to do everything with you. Together with you. I know two years will never be enough for me to convience you even forever wont be enough. But why dont we hold each other and pass everything together? And I'm sure I will convience you. You're the only one, Kate. You're everything I need and I want. I would do anything to you even if I have to exchange everything I have only to be with you. I cant make any promises but I'll make sure, we will always be happy together, I wont make any tears from your beautiful eyes. We both know that we are no longer teenager anymore. We are adults and we are making our adult choice. And I turn ny adult choice to you, my best friend. You're the one who understand me, support me, and know me better than myself. When I'm with you, I'm not only having a love life, I also get a best friend, a sister, and a teacher at the same time. You know how to put yourself in the right time. You're perfect to me. Really perfect and I dont wanna waste anymore time to not loving you. So..." Sam takes the ring box from his sweater pocket and kneel down on his knee in front of me and shows me that beautiful ring. "Kate Easter Hummel, my best friend, my soulmate, the one who made just for me. Will you marry me?"

I smile at him and nodded. "Yeah..."

Sam suddenly hugs me really tight and kisses me as applauding and cheering filling this room. He then put the ring on my finger and smiling at me then we both continue hugging each other.

I turn my face at dad and he nodded and smiling at us. Dad was totally right. I follow my heart and she said yes and I just did. I trust Sam and I know he is everything for me. And I'm ready to face the new higher step in my life now.

~~~~

Sam's POV

"Mom! Dad!" I shout while walk into my house.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Mom frowns at me.

"I'm getting married!" I smile at them.

"Oh my godness! She said yes? Congratulations!" Mom smiles back at me and hugs me.

"Thank you, I'm so happy with this." I said excitedly.

"So, wanna take long engagement or getting married?" Dad asks me.

"We will getting married this weekend. We want to go back to New York with a new status as husband and wife and built our little family there. We will rent an aparment in the downtown with one bedroom and working also having our college together." I said to them.

"Okay just tell me what do you need?" Dad smiles at me.

"We just want to held a simple wedding. Our theme is garden party and we will do that in a park in the midtown of Lima. We only invite our beloved friends and our family. And a simple dinner. No reception." I said to them.

"I can handle that." Dad nodded and chuckles.

"Thank you guys so much! I cant believe that she said yes. God, I'm getting married this weekend." I said happily and walk to my room.

I throw my body to my bed and smiling happily. I cant hide it anymore. This is amazing. In couple days, Kate and I will be officially husband and wife. And in few years or now we will make some beautiful babies. That's sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV

I'm standing in front of the piano and looking at the sitting chart that Brittany made for my wedding with Sam. Yeah everyone is busy with this and I guess I get my OCD attack.

Sam and I will getting married this weekend. We will held a simpe garden party wedding since we will save our money to rent a new apartment in New York and build our little family there.