Chapter 12

Nationals

Now we are in Chicago and tomorrow we will have nationals and it's driving me crazy. It's been three hours we are rehearsing in a meeting room.

The worst thing is we got the first slot and Mercedes is sick. So Mr. Schue put Tina and Quinn to perform with The Troubletones. I just want to win. Like we have to win.

"I wanna die." I groan and lean my head on Kurt's shoulder as we both are sitting down on a table.

"Streching out with me." Kurt says to me.

I move my seat and sit down in front of him. We both spread our legs and pull our hands to each other and doing our stretching.

"Dude, focus to the choreography!" Sam yelled at Puck.

"I know my choreography and I'm not moving like a crippled guy." Puck protest.

Sam suddenly beat him and they both start fighting and everyone is trying to stops them but they cant. I roll my eyes and trying to hold Sam but he really hard to hold and he pushes my hand away and suddenly hit my cheek and chin. I groan and Kurt takes my hand and bring me to the corner with him.

Mr. Schue, coach Beiste, and Ms. Pillsburry finally walks in and trying to stop them. Finn holds Puck's body and Mike holds Sam's body.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Sugar yelled.

"Hey, calm down!" Mr. Schue yelled at them. "Hey, hey, calm down! Calm down!"

"Fight, fight, fight!" Sugar yelled happily.

"Hey, cool out!" Mr. Schue stops them.

"He's studying for geography while we're trying to rehearse! It's bogus!" Sam protest.

"'Cause I already know the dance! You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps. You're trying to gnaw them off." Puck yelled at Sam.

Sam was trying to beat Puck again but Mike really hold him tight and they really stop fighting.

"Mr. Schue, are you aware that while we're arguing about jazz squares, Unique is being handed the key to the city by Rahm Emanuel?" Kurt says to Mr. Schue.

"Really?" Mr. Schue frowns.

"And plus my pillow and my blanket fell into the pool. Disaster." Brittany says to us.

"Look, I think everybody is just a little tired.
We've been rehearsing for three straight hours." Artie says to us.

"Yeah, and we'll rehearse all night if we have to. We can rest after we've won!" Finn simply said.

"Just because we've lost Mercedes doesn't mean we can be anything less than perfect.
Perfect!" Rachel says to us.

"That's easy for you to say." Artie mock Rachel.

Everyone start arguing again. I'm just sitting down on a table with Kurt on the corner as he wrap my waist with his hand. I can still feel the pain when Sam smashed me.

"Okay, you know what? You know what?" Santana yelled at us. "Hey! I don't want to hear any of this, "We can't do it without her," because guess what? We don't have a choice. So be warned: if you are not giving this everything you've got, I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses." Santana says to us.

"Listen to yourselves." Mr. Schue simply said.

"I know. I'm sorry. I always go to the yelling place. I have rage." Santana sighs.

"No, it's a good thing. A great thing. There is so much passion in this room Even all your arguing, it's about the work. You guys really want this. Okay, so let's take a half-hour break, and then we'll run it from the top." Mr. Schue says to us.