Chapter 15

I'm walking in the hallways along with Blaine after we bith go out from our classroom and we are going to the choir room and have a little glee club with the others actually to know about the New Rachel.

"Isnt that summer outfit?" Blaine asks me.

"Well, I'm feeling hot like summer." I simply said to him.

Yes. I'm wearing an short pants black overall. White converse. Peach fedora hat and my black ransel. It's still feel like summer for me and I just feel awesome like every day.

"You already talk to Kurt?" I ask Blaine.

"Not yet. But I will talk to him this noon." Blaine says to me.

"Okay good." I nodded.

Blaine and I keep walkinf in the hallways until we both enter the choir room and Kurt is busy with arranging the music sheets on the ground.

"What's this?" Blaine asks Kurt.

"I'm organizing all the sheet music." Kurt answer until Artie wheels in. "Artie, go around it, not over it." Kurt says to Artie then turn his face at me. "Kate, that's summer's outfit."

"I'm just have my experience in fashion okay." I said to him.

Tina suddenly give Artie a chocolate cake. "This is for you and no, it's not a bribe, because we all know Rachel told me herself that I'm the new Rachel." Tina says a bit loud.

"MVP in the house." Unique walks in wearing a dress, bob wig, and high heels.

"Bro, I thought we agreed you'd only wear that stuff onstage." Joe says to Unique.

"What's wrong with you guys? This club is about diversity and acceptance. Or at least it used to be. And another thing since when did everyone become so obsessed with who's the biggest star?" Kurt frowns at us.

"Since day one you and Rachel fought over solos for three years." Tina says to Kurt.

"Yes, and we need a new lead and I know it will be me." I said to them.

"You too, now?" Kurt frowns at me.

"Oh yeah." I nodded.

"No more stalling, Artie. Who's the new Rachel?" Tina asks Artie.

"Tell us." Brittany says to Artie.

"After meticulous deliberation and an online poll, the new Rachel is Blaine." Artie says to us.

"What? I though we already made it clear that I'm the new Rachel." I frown at Artie.

"Kate, you were second. Blaine only won five votes away from you." Artie says to me.

"How?" Brittany frowns.

"Brittany, you were a close third." Artie says to Brittany.

"I came in fourth?" Tina frowns at Artie.

"Let's not worry about fourth or fifth place." Artie simply said and about to eat that chocolate cake.

"And we don't need to talk about this, either." Tina simply said and take that cake from Artie's hand.

"Why do you hate strong black women for?" Unique glares at Artie.

"Guys, this young lady gave hands-down one of the best auditions I have ever seen. Let's give it up for our newest member, Marley Rose." Mr. Schue walks in with that girl next to him and smiles at us.

"Marley, on behalf of all of New Directions welcome." Blaine says to her.

"Thank you. I'm really excited to be here." Marley grins at us.