Chapter 19

I'm standing in front of the vanity mirror in girls toilet. I comb my hair and put chapstick on my lips. Then I put my pouch inside my ransel and put my hat on my head. My outfit for today is simple one. Only a short denim pants, white long sleeve shirt, sneakers, black ransel, and black fedora hat.

 Only a short denim pants, white long sleeve shirt, sneakers, black ransel, and black fedora hat

After that I went out from the girls toilet and get ready to have glee club. I keep walking in the hallways until I see Blaine is standing in front of his locker. It's time to find the truth.

"Why you didnt tell me?" I cross my hands on my chest and standing next to his locker.

"Kate, I was lost. I didnt even know what am I doing." Blaine sighs and shut his locker.

"But that's cheating, Blaine." I frown at him.

"It's only hook-up things." Blaine says.

"Same thing. I broke up with Artie because he hooked up with Brittany and before that I broke up with Puck because he hooked up with Quinn. That's cheating." I said to Blaine.

"I'm just lost. I was lonely and I needed him but he wasnt there and now he is totally gone. This is really sucked me up. Not only him." Blaine frowns and let out a sigh.

"I feel you." I simply nodded.

We keep walking in the hallways then turn our way to the choir room as Finn is sitting down on a seat in the corner alone then turn his face at us.

"Hey. Um, by the time I got up, you were already gone. I didn't get a chance to say good-bye." Blaine half-smiled at Finn.

"Why'd you do that to him?" Finn asks Blaine.

"Yeah why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Kate... I don't know. I just...." Blaine sighs.

"There's no excuse." Finn frowns at Blaine.

"Yep. There is no excuse." I nodded.

"He won't talk to me. I don't even know if we're broken up." Blaine half-smiled.

"This is pretty damage." Finn shakes his head.

"Yes. It is." I nodded.

"Kate..." Finn turn his face at me.

"I will lock my mouth." I grin at him and sit down on a seat.

"Finn!" Sam suddenly walks in with the others ans greeted Finn. "Dude, what's up?"

"I'm just passing through, visiting my mom and Burt also that little girl and Mr. Schue said I could come by if I wanted." Finn chuckles and hug them one by one.

"Finn Hudson in the house, yo!" Artie says excitedly.

"Listen up! For all of you guys who don't know, this is Finn Hudson right here." Sam introduce Finn to the newest member.